[JIMMO] Top Posters Plus

Hi

I would like the ability for each of your TopContributor Plus and TopPoster Plus plugins (I have both installed) to be able to exclude certain groups from appearing in the list. My view being that staff and moderators often make lots of contributions to the forum but I would not want them to be considered so that this then becomes a member only facility.

Would you be able to add that flexibility to both please?

Thanks

Thanks for your input. This might be something that I can look into. I'll put it on the list and see if anything amounts from it ;)

​I second that idea as well :)

Also is it possible to get a DAILY post count added? If I am not mistaken(correct me if I am wrong), that feature is gone on 4.x? I know on IPS3 we could see the daily posters.

​Do I need to write this in Spanish? Pretty simple to understand.

Forget it, I won't purchase from this author again.

Please don't be rude when I am trying to help but what you're asking is utterly confusing me. Perhaps if you could explain what you're trying to do I could help but I don't manage the payment process, nor do you need to enter your Paypal email into ANY of our apps. If you're having an issue with the payment process please contact marketplace@invisionpower.com 

Edited by ForeverPontiac
  • 4 weeks later...

Do you have an option for top posters today? Once you get other members posting can you click on it so it gives you a look at all the names, not just the top?

​Today is currently not an option but may be added in the future as it is being suggested. If you click edit you can change how many individuals appear, it doesn't make sense to show all as the point of the widget is to show how the current user compares to the top posters.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello. I have recently purchased and installed this plugin, but unfortunately I'm experiencing some problems with it. The periods of time are partially cut, in other words, I cannot fully see what is written. Instead of Month it shows it as Mo... 

I believe this is caused due to recent software update. It would be great if you could fix this.

Image of the issue:

cutted.png.a0c913580612934850f559d30c284

IPS Version: 4.1.1

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

sorry bad english.

The performance is really slow with this "plugin".With plugin our website need 10sec to load, without 2sec.
Bug or a problem with the settings? We use the latest version and Invisionboard 4.1.5.2

The settings: Number to show: 5
Groups to show: (all of our groups) I don't activate "Everyone"

Andreas

On 12/25/2015 at 5:40 PM, AndreasW said:

Hi,

sorry bad english.

The performance is really slow with this "plugin".With plugin our website need 10sec to load, without 2sec.
Bug or a problem with the settings? We use the latest version and Invisionboard 4.1.5.2

The settings: Number to show: 5
Groups to show: (all of our groups) I don't activate "Everyone"

Andreas

Please download and upgrade to version 2.0.0: