[JIMMO] Top Posters Plus

• 1 month later...

I do not know if it's just me, but the application shows a number of posters only "0" even if you posted, the application is showing ten more posted, however, if you are not in the top ten, the system does not show your amount of poster, a picture to better explain below.

errorp.png

Edited by Ary Braga
8 hours ago, Ary Braga said:

I do not know if it's just me, but the application shows a number of posters only "0" even if you posted, the application is showing ten more posted, however, if you are not in the top ten, the system does not show your amount of poster, a picture to better explain below.

Yes - that is the bug I also reported and the author confirmed a month ago - I'm still waiting for an update on that too.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear The Jimmo,

Great plugin.

I wanted to ask if I can make the tab "All Time" as standard insted of "Week". I guess I could change something within the <li>-parts:

<li>
			.....{lang="alltime"}</a>
		</li>
		<li>
			.......{lang="year"}</a>
		</li>
		<li>
			........{lang="month"}</a>
		</li>	
		<li>
			.........{lang="week"}</a>
		</li>

Any tip or idea?

19 hours ago, marlin said:

Dear The Jimmo,

Great plugin.

I wanted to ask if I can make the tab "All Time" as standard insted of "Week". I guess I could change something within the <li>-parts:

<li>
			.....{lang="alltime"}</a>
		</li>
		<li>
			.......{lang="year"}</a>
		</li>
		<li>
			........{lang="month"}</a>
		</li>	
		<li>
			.........{lang="week"}</a>
		</li>

Any tip or idea?

Unfortunately, this would not be possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Mario Antunes said:

Might seem like a stupid set of questions, however 

1) after you have installed the application how do you configure it ? 

2) make the weekly (default) list of top posters vertically stacked. 

1. Open the Block Manager on the front-end and click edit on the block.
  2. If it's in the sidebar then it will be vertically stacked. If it's anywhere else then it will layout each section horizontally.
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/3/2017 at 0:15 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Was hoping this will be fixed in 4.2 update - sounds like its a common bug. Will this be fixed in your 4.2 update @The Jimmo?

It is on the list. First is fixing my add-ons that have been broken by the upgrades.

On 8/3/2017 at 0:15 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Also, are we able to amend the title of the widget please?

This can be done already. It is just a language string and be edited in ACP -> Customization -> Languages.

27 minutes ago, The Jimmo said:

It is on the list. First is fixing my add-ons that have been broken by the upgrades.

This can be done already. It is just a language string and be edited in ACP -> Customization -> Languages.

Great to hear as I think when people see how many they are off the top 5, etc they will be encouraged to post a few more considering the default view is on week.

Also, thanks for the insight on the name change. Honestly didn't realise that! Many thanks for getting back to me.

• 1 month later...
On 07/08/2017 at 8:40 PM, The Jimmo said:

Hi @The Jimmo, any news on the update regarding the 'It only shows "1" all the time at the week view' issue? Thanks.

• 2 months later...