Download: Fusion Menu

Mat Barrie

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic mod first of all.

For two of my skins however (the other six work fine) they members get this message if they sign in:

Fatal error: Call to a member function primaryNavigation() on a non-object in home/footylou/public_html/hooks/globalPrimaryNavFusionMenu_cb5a218fd9a48f38032f32468a8c8e14.php on line 28

What is it about? And how can I fix it?

Few times a hook will not install the template css/html item on every skin so do rebuild on all skins you can do this via ADMIN CP - LOOK & FEEL - Template Tools - SELECT ALL SKINS AND REBUILD if that don't work you have second option to rebuild masterskin but don't think need that.

Hopefully nothing terrible has happened to Fusions developer.

The code should automatically become available to those wishing to carry the application forward, the original dev has put so many ours into developing an app and that app is purchased, downloaded and used by many only for it to become useless.

Real shame.

Hopefully nothing terrible has happened to Fusions developer.

The code should automatically become available to those wishing to carry the application forward, the original dev has put so many ours into developing an app and that app is purchased, downloaded and used by many only for it to become useless.

Real shame.

From the US Government Copyright site...
"How long does a copyright last?
The term of copyright for a particular work depends on several factors, including whether it has been published, and, if so, the date of first publication. As a general rule, for works created after January 1, 1978, copyright protection lasts for the life of the author plus an additional 70 years. For an anonymous work, a pseudonymous work, or a work made for hire, the copyright endures for a term of 95 years from the year of its first publication or a term of 120 years from the year of its creation, whichever expires first."
  • 2 weeks later...

i have been in touch with fusion, the update is being worked on.

http://community.fusiondigital.co.nz/files/file/16-fusion-menu-for-ipboard-33/

Its been released on his site already, but when i did a fresh install of this application, I was not able to add primary menus as a table being added to the upgrade sql, but not to the install sql. I was still not able (without modifications of his hooks), get the header menu to display, or the primary menu to remove the default application menu, as there are still missing bits in the hooks files to make these things possible. For the header menu, there was a missing setting that he had a check for in the hook file, but it was no longer in the settings of his application on a fresh install (latency).
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived