Download: Fusion Menu

Mat Barrie

it would be a file edit....

open cp_skin_fusionmenu.php

find

<td class='field_field'>{$this->registry->output->formInput('title', $menuitem['title'], '', '', '', '', '', 25)}<br />

change the 25 to the number characters desired

why he has it set so low there..but yet in the db he has it setup to hold 225 characters boggles the mind

Thanks - I will make the edit ;)
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it would be a file edit....

open cp_skin_fusionmenu.php

find

<td class='field_field'>{$this->registry->output->formInput('title', $menuitem['title'], '', '', '', '', '', 25)}<br />

change the 25 to the number characters desired

why he has it set so low there..but yet in the db he has it setup to hold 225 characters boggles the mind

I made the file edit, however, it didn't allow me to add more characters to the title field?
  • 2 weeks later...

there is no way to achieve what your wanting to do without a ton of work..

would require building the language packs..altering the code to handle language packs .. then use the created language strings for the menu titles

Hi, would there be then a way to create separate menus for each language? Need would be just for 3 languages, I am pretty sure that this kind of conditional ifthen construct could be done with current framework and IPB?

Many thanks

Hello

i search for a long time where change the heigth of the dropdownmenu... it's too height

And i find that the css to change it is : ipb_styles.css

#primary_nav a {
color: #fff;
display: block;
outline: none;
padding: 0px 15px;
line-height: 41px;
height: 41px;
}

How can i separate primary_nav and the dropdownmenu to have line-heigth : 20px only for dropdownmenu

thx for help

Hi, would there be then a way to create separate menus for each language? Need would be just for 3 languages, I am pretty sure that this kind of conditional ifthen construct could be done with current framework and IPB?

Many thanks

same rules would apply .. no matter how many languages .. you would still have to do the work I described...as it would then run off a lang string..it would parse any languages added

Hello

i search for a long time where change the heigth of the dropdownmenu... it's too height

And i find that the css to change it is : ipb_styles.css

#primary_nav a {

color: #fff;

display: block;

outline: none;

padding: 0px 15px;

line-height: 41px;

height: 41px;

}

How can i separate primary_nav and the dropdownmenu to have line-heigth : 20px only for dropdownmenu

thx for help

you need to be looking in the fusion stylesheet

no it's not in fusionmenu.css and that is the problem !

then add it...I don't see the problem .. I mention this as one shouldn't be editing the ipb.styles.css for this .. if anything you should be building off the fusion style...

with that said ... post fusions recent stylesheet (as I don't run fusion menu) and I'll show you how to alter the submenu padding

Recently a problem has started where groups that have permissions set for pages but they cannot see them?

seems to be affecting more than one group, I have gone through and deselected and reselected the permissions for the pages they can't see but it still gives an error message saying they dont have permission, they can see other pages though which have the same settings and permissions, not sure when the problem started as I was only notified about it recently, but when it was all setup after the 3.2.x upgrade I tested all the pages and all groups could see them fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently a problem has started where groups that have permissions set for pages but they cannot see them?

seems to be affecting more than one group, I have gone through and deselected and reselected the permissions for the pages they can't see but it still gives an error message saying they dont have permission, they can see other pages though which have the same settings and permissions, not sure when the problem started as I was only notified about it recently, but when it was all setup after the 3.2.x upgrade I tested all the pages and all groups could see them fine.

you do realize that the "permissions" for fusion is strictly used in showing the menu to that group on the public side .. it will not give them access to the application itself ... only show the menu to groups you deligate... check your permissions on the applications directly for actual access to the specific areas your having issues with
  • 3 weeks later...

From the Authors website...

"Posted Today, 03:58 AM
This has been delayed a bit longer due to the way the new navigation is built being so vastly different. We're certain to release something this week, but I can't commit to a particular day"

From the Authors website...

"Posted Today, 03:58 AM

This has been delayed a bit longer due to the way the new navigation is built being so vastly different. We're certain to release something this week, but I can't commit to a particular day"

Thanks. Need the update also.
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived