Download: Fusion Menu

Mat Barrie

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok it worked as long as I disabled that "app portion" of it, but with the tab it generated (via the Fusion hook), I can't seem to move it to where I want. Normally the way to move tabs is in the application menu, where you can drag them, but I can't activate the Fusion app without it creating a second tab called "Fusion Menu" which I don't want and that makes a 404 error.

Ok it worked as long as I disabled that "app portion" of it, but with the tab it generated (via the Fusion hook), I can't seem to move it to where I want. Normally the way to move tabs is in the application menu, where you can drag them, but I can't activate the Fusion app without it creating a second tab called "Fusion Menu" which I don't want and that makes a 404 error.

disable the tab for that application (Applications and Modules).. as it should be by default..as it has no real front end usage
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm dissapointed to see there hasn't been any fixes released and especially considering how good the dev has been in the past, the only issue I seem to be having with the menu is it isn't displaying as drop down but horizontally?

I have gone through CSS with fusionmenu and ipb styles etc and I can't seend to find what's is causing it.

post-122303-0-91974200-1354846047_thumb.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived