IPS (site) frequently slow to respond

Wolfie

There have been many times recently when the board won't respond (or if it does it takes a few minutes). I know it's not my connection because I'll try the site from another location (remotely of course) and have the same issue. Then when it's responding, I can check the online users and during the time period the board wasn't responding, there was no activity. This time when I came into this feedback forum, it gave an error message and the CPU usage was enormously high.

What's going on? :(

[quote name='Zero5854' date='15 July 2009 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1247672745' post='1826613']
I also experience this....I just thought it was maybe bc they host alot of people and they were having high load.

These forums are not on the same server as any customers ;)

[quote name='Charles' date='16 July 2009 - 08:50 AM' timestamp='1247748630' post='1827027']
We often use our company forums to test things or put things under stress to see how they perform :)

>_< Well don't do it when I'm on the board. Do it when others are using it but I'm not. :lol:

• Management

Yeah, we tweaked search and somewhere along the multiple SVN commits some code went missing. I fixed that. I still have a few other things to tinker with.

FTR, 3.0.1 contains the 'fixed' version of search.

Yup me to. This forum has been very slow over the weekend. One time I just gave up after waiting about 20 seconds and nothing happened. I would have a mutiny on my hands if my forum ran slow like this one here.

3DKiwi

Archived