New Fast Reply

Guest Keven Fox

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is any one still having the problem I am having with the mouse over of the format buttons on to of the Fast Reply box? With the box centered in the browser window if you mouse over the button the category bar and the background color disappears in IE7, or is this just a problem for me?

I get this too, but only sometimes. Can't reproduce it right now though, unfortunately. :(

I don't really understand the steps to reproduce it...

Matt center the Fast Reply box in the browser, then just move you mouse over any of the top formating button, bold, italics..Etc. and the blue bar that states Fast Reply disappears and the color background goes white. I think it is a skin bit problem, most likely a missing </div>. It only happens in IE7 that I know of not FF.

Matt center the Fast Reply box in the browser, then just move you mouse over any of the top formating button, bold, italics..Etc. and the blue bar that states Fast Reply disappears and the color background goes white. I think it is a skin bit problem, most likely a missing </div>. It only happens in IE7 that I know of not FF.

This is not happening for me using IE6, all seems fine.

UGH!

So I'm testing fast reply, actually just USING it really and I did like always. I TAB to add reply.

WELL GUESS WHAT? NOW it tabs to "Enable email... Enable Smilies... Enable Signature..." UGH!!! I just want to reply, and QUICKLY!

same problem :(

Looks alright. At least you didn't go all ajax on it like everything else has. Still waiting for the smile pop-up window to be redone to something better then what it has been since 1.3 as well as be able to use more then one smile folder to the skins sets.

Archived