Trying to find plugin 'Website Footer by Catzwolf'

Go to solution Solved by TDBF,

This plugin only just stopped working completely for me after the update to the latest version of invision. I am currently using version 1.0.8 though it says it was updated to '2.0.1.1 Beta' on 22/05/23 but never upgraded to that as the link is broken from the AdminCP.

Any idea where I can find the latest version of this plugin and if it is still supported by the author, not sure if this is or isn't them: @Catzwolf

Many thanks in advance

14 minutes ago, ekforum said:

Any idea where I can find the latest version of this plugin and if it is still supported by the author, not sure if this is or isn't them: @Catzwolf

Looking at their profile it says: Last visited February 3, 2003, so I doubt that they are the author of that plugin.

Where did you download it from? 

17 minutes ago, WP V0RT3X said:

You could try https://www.invisioneer.org/marketplace/

If it isn't out there, it looks bad.

In that case I would recommend to switch to a plugin that is still supported.

Thanks, I can't see it there. 😞 

I can try to get a developer to update the code, just would be best to get the latest version first. 

15 minutes ago, Miss_B said:

Where did you download it from? 

From the invision marketplace when it existed. 

6 minutes ago, ekforum said:

From the invision marketplace when it existed. 

I don't remember seeing that plugin before. Hopefully someone will remember it and who coded it and then you can contact the author and see if they have a latest version.

9 minutes ago, ekforum said:

I can try to get a developer to update the code

I can update it for you. Please contact me in private should you be interested in making use of my services.

Posted (edited)

@TDBF do you have the latest version of this? Or 1.0.8 that you are able to send me 🙏 (looks like your personnel messenger is disabled here so I am unable to PM you)

Or if anyone else has the files, it would be great, many thanks!

Edited by ekforum

16 hours ago, TDBF said:

Website Footer v2 2.0.2.tar 230.5 kB · 11 downloads

Sorry, I had to close down the site due to issues with the software which I was using. Sadly, I cannot use my own forum for downloads.

Oh awesome, absolute legend @TDBF, many thanks for sharing that!

Oh it is a tar file not an xml? The previous one was an xml plugin.

With this v2, can I migrate the data from the previous plugin to this application somehow just by installing this app?

On 4/18/2024 at 10:51 AM, ekforum said:

Oh awesome, absolute legend @TDBF, many thanks for sharing that!

Oh it is a tar file not an xml? The previous one was an xml plugin.

With this v2, can I migrate the data from the previous plugin to this application somehow just by installing this app?

Sorry No, there was no way I could port the settings over from the plugin to the application.