4 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

PHP 8.1 currently

Just got done swapping from CentOS7 and cPanel to AlmaLinux and Interworx

Would check your PHP configuration then as mentioned there. Sessions are not being stored properly and ensure that your server is compatible with the software: 

9 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Alright I did the full install of all the files and I'm still stuck at the same error as above.

Did you upload the files manually? If you did, what ftp program did you use?

Additionally, it can also be an issue with your PHP configuration. Can you check the phpinfo for the session info and let us know what it says?

If you are using a custom php.ini, user.ini and/or .htaccess files it is worth checking them out for out of date session.save_path settings. 

Edited by Miss_B

5 hours ago, Miss_B said:

Did you upload the files manually? If you did, what ftp program did you use?

Yes, Locally I'm running Ubuntu Linux and Filezilla for FTP client logged in as a SFTP.

Can you check the phpinfo for the session info and let us know what it says?

Here you go.

Could contain: Page, Text

If you are using a custom php.ini, user.ini and/or .htaccess files it is worth checking them out for out of date session.save_path settings. 

I'll check into that.

11 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

So here are the results.

Could contain: Page, Text

Re-ran the upgrade path and...

Could contain: File, Page, Text, Webpage

Is that the PHP configuration loaded by the ACP? If so, is the tmp directory writable for the account your web server is running? These are all hosting questions. I would advise contacting your hosting provider or hiring a server administrator if you do not wish to deal with this or are unsure how to proceed. Alternatively, there is our Cloud which you will never have to worry about PHP configurations.