Events Overview view showing wrong results for month

WebCMS

Events > Overview

If there are any recurring events for less than today for next year, they are showing in the current month with current year but when clicked on them, the date shows as yesterday next year.

Eg:

Today: Nov 15, 2023.

Overview for Nov shows Nov 15, 2023 events at the top and Nov 14, 2023 events at the bottom

When clicked on Nov 14, 2023 events, their date shows as Nov 14, 2024

Apart from the above glitch, it is as per the design to show events of next year's current month in this year's current month (under Overview)?

Edited by WebCMS

6 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Do you have an example you can send me I can take a look at on this one? Something doesnt sound right there

My site on IC cloud is not ready yet.

if you have a demo site, I can set up 2 events like so:

Create a recurring event with todays's date.

Create another recurring event with yesterday's date.

On the Events > Overview cards layout, it will show today's event on the top and yesterday's event at the bottom (with 2023 year on it). If you click this yesterday's event card, it opens the detail view showing date as Nov 13, 2024

Apparently, the Overview will show all the events for the selected month for all future years including recurring ones but they show with a wrong/current year.

This may be just an issue of displaying the year wrongly as 2023 for the next year's event in the Overview view because on the Detail page when we click on the card, it shows the year as 2024 correctly.

If the Overview view is designed to show all recurring events for the chosen month for all recurring years, not sure why it is stopping at 2024 (just 1 year from today) and there are no more rows to load at the bottom (Show More Events button  at the bottom gets disabled). It should load more recurring events for future years.

Edited by WebCMS