Schedule Post option?

22 minutes ago, Mediamage said:

I see you can schedule a post to unlock on a certain date. What would be even handier would be to be able to schedule posts to unhide on a specific date. Is that an option?

What are you trying to achieve with the latter that you couldn’t achieve with the former? 
Both sound the same to me. 

Well with the hidden ones, the date it posts is actually the date you created it so if you created all these posts on October 4th and unhide them daily they'd all show October 4th as creation date instead of showing date you unhide them ie) October 5th, etc.

So it's not really scheduling in my opinion as it looks like to the user that all these posts were created on same day.

On 10/4/2023 at 1:27 AM, Kirill Gromov said:

I think this is what I'm looking for thank you !

Scheduling topics for a future date should give the topic the date that they were scheduled for. Is this what you're talking about that you're seeing the date/time you posted on rather than the date/time you scheduled for?

Replying to a topic, this is not possible for though.

Yes, I'd like to schedule new topics under different forums for future dates, to automate when I'm traveling.

I tried doing it with the unhide option on a future date (and yes it unhides on the future date) but instead of adding the future date to the new topic it adds the date I originally scheduled it on so makes the new topic look old. 

Example in screenshot: On October 4th I scheduled a post to go live on October 10th. This is what it will look like and should say October 10th not 4th.

Could contain: Person, Text, Page

Oh wait, now I see a Publish box at the bottom, maybe this is what you are talking about I should be using? That will publish topic on the date I want correct? And no one will see it until that date?
My error I think as I was using the unlock and hide options on right hand side.

Edited by Mediamage