Can't access AdminCP

Max

We are in the cloud, and trying to integrate a new ad partner Ezoic and it is going very poorly. We have a small group of users that pay a subscription to get no ads. Ezoic doesn't use the ad blocks, so they gave us a script to put in that would (they said) prevent ads for that group.

We made changes to core > front > ipsfocus > headExtra  and put things in there. I thought everything was working but now people are saying they can't access the forums. Some groups can, some can't so I want to remove the latest changes and revert back.

I can't get into the admin panel, I get this message no matter what I try. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

[[Template core/admin/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

5 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Would recommend undoing any connection with Ezoic as it appears to be impacting the login of your community which is why you can't login to the ACP.

We actually do not recommend running Ezoic and cannot guarantee that any reverse proxies work on our Cloud.

Thanks Jim. That helps a lot we will look into alternatives.

Is there a way I can get into the Admin Panel support tool directly in the meantime? Even if I just change the theme to the default, I am not sure if I can access that via direct URL or not.

2 minutes ago, Max said:

Thanks Jim. That helps a lot we will look into alternatives.

Is there a way I can get into the Admin Panel support tool directly in the meantime? Even if I just change the theme to the default, I am not sure if I can access that via direct URL or not.

The theme in the ACP is different than the front-end so you should be able to access it. If you're still having issues after disabling Ezoic from your domain, let us know.

2 minutes ago, Jim M said:

The theme in the ACP is different than the front-end so you should be able to access it. If you're still having issues after disabling Ezoic from your domain, let us know.

Okay, when you say disable Ezoic, that means change the name servers back, right?

I appreciate the help, thanks.

45 minutes ago, Jim M said:

I enabled recovery mode on the site and disabled all third party applications, plugins, and themes. Please make any modifications you need and slowly enable them again.

I still can't get back into the Admin Panel. I get the same error, please advise. Thanks.

[[Template core/admin/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is very strange, I see that the theme has been reset back to the default. That helps a ton people can read the site again, I just can't get to the admin panel. I cleared my cache and even tried from an incognito window.

27 minutes ago, Max said:

This is very strange, I see that the theme has been reset back to the default. That helps a ton people can read the site again, I just can't get to the admin panel. I cleared my cache and even tried from an incognito window.

Is the error you quoted above the only error that you are getting? Can you check the core_log table in the database and see what are the most recent error messages logged in there? That might give us more information on the cause of the error and hopefully fix it.

59 minutes ago, Miss_B said:

Is the error you quoted above the only error that you are getting? Can you check the core_log table in the database and see what are the most recent error messages logged in there? That might give us more information on the cause of the error and hopefully fix it.

If I knew how to do that on Cloud hosting I would.

1 hour ago, Miss_B said:

That is the only error I am getting. I am not sure how to access the logs now that we are on cloud hosting.

4 hours ago, Jim M said:

I enabled recovery mode on the site and disabled all third party applications, plugins, and themes. Please make any modifications you need and slowly enable them again.

Jim,

I still can't get in our forums have been down all day is there anything else I can try to get back into the admin panel?

11 hours ago, Max said:

Jim,

I still can't get in our forums have been down all day is there anything else I can try to get back into the admin panel?

Seems to have come back after the recovery mode so I have escalated your ticket. Please check your email for further correspondence.

5 hours ago, Jim M said:

Seems to have come back after the recovery mode so I have escalated your ticket. Please check your email for further correspondence.

Can you let me know if an email was sent? I don't see Anything and we still have a lot of users that can't login.

Thanks.

My site has been down and this is day three. Can someone help me?

During the implementation of cloud hosting we had an issue where I was not receiving support emails.

I have not received anything, nothing in spam. Nothing anywhere.

Please help this is insane, can you email me to another email address, post what is going on here or private message me? Please.

6 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Support generally can be slower over a weekend period and escalations can indeed take time. I have however chased this up for you and getting someone to take a look for you.

Marc,

Thanks but I still haven't received the email that was sent over the weekend 

We've been down three days, please help.

Thanks,

Phil

Now people are saying they are getting server 500 error messages.

58 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We are aware of the issue and this is still being worked on. Unfortunately it looks like there may be issues which are intermittently being caused by some 3rd party items you have there. Please add an alternative email contact on file, and then PM me with that email address so I can add it to the ticket

I just PMed you Marc. Thanks for the update, it is good to know it is being worked out. Whatever needs to be done, deactivating all third party stuff etc. Hopefully all users can get back in soon. Thanks.