Cache not working — ACP warning

bradl
Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Same here, in the middle of a theme update... 🙄 

Ok now I've completely lost my navigation menu because of this issue. I tried to restore default in the menu manager but never clicked the blue "Publish" button and yet the changes are now live, so my custom menu is completely gone. 

😡

Edited by David N.

11 minutes ago, Matt Finger said:

Thanks for reporting this issue, we believe it should be resolved now, let us know if you are still having issues.

I'm still having an issue.

My issue is that I was using the menu manager to edit my menu while this issue occurred. Since then I'm seeing a different menu in my menu manager than what I'm seeing live. I don't know how to "reset" the menu manager so it shows me my current, live menu, so that I can continue editing it? 

Edited by David N.

8 minutes ago, David N. said:

My issue is that I was using the menu manager to edit my menu while this issue occurred. Since then I'm seeing a different menu in my menu manager than what I'm seeing live. I don't know how to "reset" the menu manager so it shows me my current, live menu, so that I can continue editing it? 

Would advise creating a new topic on that so it is not to get interlaced with this one.

@Jim M, thanks for the info. I'm glad you could solve the issue... whatever it was. Now, instead, the admin panel show a new alert:

Locked Task: viewupdates

One of the routine maintenance tasks which run in the background has failed several times, which may indicate a configuration issue.

• Application/Plugin
    System
  • Task
    viewupdates
  • Last Run
    2 hours ago

You should check the logs for any indication of the issue or attempt to run it manually. If the task does not run successfully and you require further assistance, please contact support.

Does this have anything to do with the issue? It wasn't there before.

I did that. The notification is still there. If I click on “Run now”, I get this error:

ArgumentCountError: Wrong parameter count for Redis::zRem() (0)
#0 /var/www/html/107712/system/Redis/Redis.php(250): Redis->zRem('topic_views')
#1 /var/www/html/107712/applications/core/tasks/viewupdates.php(86): IPS\_Redis->__call('zRem', Array)
#2 /var/www/html/107712/system/Task/Task.php(375): IPS\core\tasks\_viewupdates->IPS\core\tasks\{closure}()
#3 /var/www/html/107712/applications/core/tasks/viewupdates.php(125): IPS\_Task->runUntilTimeout(Object(Closure))
#4 /var/www/html/107712/init.php(936) : eval()'d code(23): IPS\core\tasks\_viewupdates->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/107712/system/Task/Task.php(274): IPS\core\tasks\cloud_hook_coreTasksViewupdates->execute()
#6 /var/www/html/107712/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/advanced.php(751): IPS\_Task->run()
#7 /var/www/html/107712/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_advanced->runTask()
#8 /var/www/html/107712/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/advanced.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/107712/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_advanced->execute()
#10 /var/www/html/107712/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

And the lock is back where it was.