Editor toolbar wrapping prematurely

I'm seeing an odd issue with the editor in 4.7.5.  All my icons were reset with the latest upgrade (which is annoying), so I had to repopulate them.  Unfortunately, it seems the editor prematurely wraps the icons wherever the Font or Size links appear.  For instance,

Could contain: Page, Text

This is rather ugly, and a waste of vertical space in the editor, so I'd like to fix this if possible.  It happens in all three modes (large/medium/small).  Any insight as to how to fix this would be appreciated. 

One additional data point, if my browser window is wide enough to display all the icons, they don't wrap.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thank you,

..Al

Edited by AtariAge

4 hours ago, Randy Calvert said:

I think he’s meaning he’s expecting to see the wrap only done to second line. The third line in theory fit to the second and not need a third line. (I could not duplicate this behavior myself.)

Correct, it's forcing a new line for some reason after the "Fill Color" icon and I don't know why.  If I take out both the Font and Size drop-downs, then it doesn't do this.  Looks pretty ugly and is obviously a waste of vertical space as well.

..Al

10 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

You've possibly got an extra 'toolbar' line in the configuration in the ACP - easy to reproduce: add a toolbar, drag one item to that toolbar. Go to the front end, make screen slightly smaller until...

Could contain: Page, Text, Number, Symbol

It's definitely not that.  I reset the toolbar configuration, then started adding icons again to the toolbar.  After adding a few items, here's the large toolbar in the ACP:

Could contain: Page, Text, Plot, Chart

Here it is on the front-end:

This happens in the Invision theme as well, so it's not unique to the custom theme used for the forum.

It's fine until I get to a certain width as I reduce the width of the browser window.  Here it is right before it adds the additional toolbar line:

Could contain: Plot, Chart, Text, Page

At this point I hadn't yet edited the Medium or Small toolbars.

And this is with the browser window wide enough that everything can fit on one line: