PHP 8.0 = Blank page

6 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Download this ->

Upload it to the root of your installation.
Run it.
Action anything it tells you is wrong (if it does), otherwise you will need additional help.

I did it and what must do to not get blank page?

Could contain: White, Texture, Page, Text

Now i have this

Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance.

Just now, Nathan Explosion said:

Enable the MySQLi extension - don't know how? Then contact your host.

I enable and get after error on my site

Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance.

39 minutes ago, bosss said:

Answered from my host

Unfortunately no. The ioncube extension is not supported in the 8.1 PHP Verison.

I fix but not know how!

Unfortunately, if your host is unwilling to add ioncube, you cannot use the add-on mentioned. You would need to work with them or if you have SSH access, hire a server administrator to assist you. I will move this to a proper forum as this is a server issue with a third party add-on, not an issue with our software so it would be outside our scope of support.

• 4 weeks later...

Just to add to this topic...

I switched from 7.4 to 8.0 with cPanel and the community would NOT load on my server (blank page).

I switched back to 7.4 and everything loaded normally.

Called my hosting provider and chatted with them about the MySQLi extension and they told me a newer version of this was already installed on my server.

While we were talking, he switched it off and back on.

I switched back to 8.0 again and the community loaded normally.

*shrug*

Hope this helps somebody!

P.S. Apparently ioncube will not work with PHP8 and above (according to my hosting company)