Error log in admin cp

IPS 4.7.0 and started today -

Error: Call to a member function language() on null (0)
#0 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(21): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard::baseJs()
#1 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(792): IPS\Dispatcher\hook391::baseJs()
#2 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(78): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front::baseJs()
#3 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(26): IPS\Dispatcher\stickynotes_hook_Outputs::baseJs()
#4 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(27): IPS\Dispatcher\bimchatbox_hook_includeJSandCSS::baseJs()
#5 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(82): IPS\Dispatcher\hook789::baseJs()
#6 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(21): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#7 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(65): IPS\Dispatcher\stickynotes_hook_Outputs->init()
#8 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\memberscountry_hook_dispatcherFront->init()
#9 /home/oldlndse/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#10 {main}

#0 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(1029): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Call to ...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#2 {main}

I do not know - all plugins above are updated for 4.7

some help please!

Your have my admin info like ftp too!

Run support tool in my admin cp - i am log out after - log in again and get this error -

2S119/1 The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information. 

3 minutes ago, Jim M said:

ACP -> Support -> see link on "Please also try disabling any third party customizations."

Problem that those errors are only in admin cp - in site pages - no errors

when start - ACP -> Support  - i am log out from admincp

Edited by bosss

2 minutes ago, Jim M said:

I am not having any issues running the Support tool in the ACP with the account on file. Additionally, I am not seeing the error reported showing up any longer.

I have system errors - please see

Could contain: Page, Text, Document, Word, File

That is almost certainly being caused by your customized language pack.

The only one you have in place at the moment has been customized in some way, and is likely missing strings or existing ones have changed.

You'd need to contact whoever customized that pack and get an update for it.

45 minutes ago, Mark H said:

That is almost certainly being caused by your customized language pack.

The only one you have in place at the moment has been customized in some way, and is likely missing strings or existing ones have changed.

You'd need to contact whoever customized that pack and get an update for it.

I never use any language - only english!

Please visit the ACP -> Languages page. Your one language pack has been customized, as it says to the right of the entry.

That pack will not be updated as part of a software upgrade since it is flagged as customized.

You'd need to contact the person who customized it originally, and have them update it.

You can also create a new English pack, set the locale as US English, then set it as the default pack (disable the original temporarily) to see if those errors continue. If they stop, then the issue was the customization to the original.

But if they continue after the above has been done, please let us know.

52 minutes ago, Mark H said:

Please visit the ACP -> Languages page. Your one language pack has been customized, as it says to the right of the entry.

That pack will not be updated as part of a software upgrade since it is flagged as customized.

You'd need to contact the person who customized it originally, and have them update it.

You can also create a new English pack, set the locale as US English, then set it as the default pack (disable the original temporarily) to see if those errors continue. If they stop, then the issue was the customization to the original.

But if they continue after the above has been done, please let us know.

How can update or install default language - english?

i do not know who and why is language customatzed

help please

but had no problem today ...

15 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please could you clarify? You have disabled them already, or that resolved the issue?

The issue you are seeing, I have seen when there are issues with database connectivity, or PHP session handlers

I disabled all and enable one by one - no system error on admincp

PHP use 7.4.3 and databases was never problem -

49 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

No problem. Please let us know once you have tested that

You had right - now got

429 Too Many Requests
You have sent too many requests in a given amount of time. 

Work in my admin cp  and error above

never before had those problems

5 minutes ago, bosss said:

You had right - now got

429 Too Many Requests
You have sent too many requests in a given amount of time. 

Work in my admin cp  and error above

never before had those problems

You will need to check with your hosting provider, as it sounds like either the server is overloaded or your firewall is blocking you.