Error log in admin cp

2 hours ago, Jim M said:

You will need to check with your hosting provider, as it sounds like either the server is overloaded or your firewall is blocking you.

Answer from my host

We have not located any error logs on the server related to the issue you face with your website.

Just now, bosss said:

Answer from my host

We have not located any error logs on the server related to the issue you face with your website.

I'm afraid, you would need to work with your hosting provider as this is coming from your server, not our software.

21 minutes ago, Jim M said:

I'm afraid, you would need to work with your hosting provider as this is coming from your server, not our software.

I wrote with my hosting support - no issues from server - that happenes only on admin cp ( from today - upgrade to 4.7.1) - never from forum side

13 minutes ago, bosss said:

I wrote with my hosting support - no issues from server - that happenes only on admin cp ( from today - upgrade to 4.7.1) - never from forum side

Believe there is a misunderstanding here, that message is coming from your server, not our software. Therefore, something on the server is causing this message to appear. Perhaps, it is hitting some limit which is configured. Server diagnostics is outside our scope of support so your hosting provider would need to investigate why you are getting a 429 Too Many Requests message. Even if our software is the root of the issue, your hosting provider would need to provide supporting logs to detail that.

Without the 429 error gone or some logs pointing towards a software fault, we are unable to move forward in assisting you.