Optional patch...d'ont work update

Adlago
Go to solution Solved by Stuart Silvester,

327622090_Screenshotat2022-02-13203345.thumb.png.7a3a1ca58d92bff7a0cbc3ac7c294963.png

After apply patch - upgrade finds unmodified files in Application and System.
After downloading and uploading, a critical error occurs.
Attempting to download the full 4.6.10 package from client area - again failure

412089795_Screenshotat2022-02-13202355.thumb.png.8c893a56d0b3b4fbc9e45b193c60214c.png

Site is in Upgrade mode.

I recovered from backup files and database and then stopped the upgrade.

Please, check out this new patch that exists for everyone in the ACP.

Edited by Adlago

4 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please could you try this again now and let us know if you are still seeing the issue? I am not seeing any issues my end

Test again

DivisionByZeroError: Division by zero (0)
#0 /home/database/public_html/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_upgrade->IPS\core\modules\admin\system\{closure}(Array)
#1 /home/database/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/upgrade.php(1048): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Internal), Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#2 /home/database/public_html/system/Helpers/Wizard/Wizard.php(181): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_upgrade->_upgrade(Array)
#3 /home/database/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/upgrade.php(109): IPS\Helpers\_Wizard->__toString()
#4 /home/database/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_upgrade->manage()
#5 /home/database/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/upgrade.php(54): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/database/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_upgrade->execute()
#7 /home/database/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

and

246112007_Image5.thumb.png.0e250b8c5b9eea2e95cffcffb90a1c63.png

etc...

12 minutes ago, Jim M said:

I was able to successfully upgrade and apply the patch for you there. The files were being applied correctly but seems the transitioning was encountering an error. The upgrader, however, worked without issue.

Thanks @Jim M, I saw that you managed to apply a patch, but I see the same error recorded in the system log, after your work.

DivisionByZeroError: Division by zero (0)
#0 /home/database/public_html/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_upgrade->IPS\core\modules\admin\system\{closure}(Array)
#1 /home/database/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/upgrade.php(1048): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Internal), Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#2 /home/database/public_html/system/Helpers/Wizard/Wizard.php(181): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_upgrade->_upgrade(Array)
#3 /home/database/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/upgrade.php(109): IPS\Helpers\_Wizard->__toString()
#4 /home/database/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_upgrade->manage()
#5 /home/database/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/upgrade.php(54): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/database/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_upgrade->execute()
#7 /home/database/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}