latest update broke site just white page.

Go to solution Solved by Ocean West,

Keep in mind that it is a beta release currently. With that in mind, please go to your Client Area and download a full set of files then extract them to your local computer. Once done, please upload the contents of the "ips_****" folder to your server, overwriting what is there.

Once all files successfully upload, please go to {your-base-url}/admin/upgrade and run the upgrader. That should resolve the issue.

5 minutes ago, Ocean West said:

how?

Could you please ensure that your admin URL is correct on file in the Client Area. I am hitting the upgrade message everywhere and I shouldn't be at the admin URL so something is not configured correctly here.

thanks for updating the information. seems that for some reason the upgrader isn't loading due to an Internal Server Error and the .htaccess is redirecting it.

Please contact your hosting provider and ask for the underlying error log entry from the upgrader at location /admin/upgrade . Once we have that, we will be able diagnose further. 

I have commented out the rewrite for now as it was impacting investigation. Once this is resolved, please be sure to uncomment it to allow it to work again.

Unfortunately, there is something wrong with your server's configuration. I uploaded our compatibility checker to your server which is a pretty straight-forward, basic script. That is encountering an Internal Server Error as well: https://fmforums.com/ips4.php

I would suggest reaching out to your hosting provider or server administrator to resolve this.

Put in a request to get some more logs..

clicked the button from email thought it was a current patch didn't read that it was beta update.

added my credentials then it initiated the ftp download via the ACP usually after files download there is a button to proceed - never saw that at that time the page went white never gave any more prompts.

I don't even know if it touched the database. 

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

thanks for updating the information. seems that for some reason the upgrader isn't loading due to an Internal Server Error and the .htaccess is redirecting it.

Please contact your hosting provider and ask for the underlying error log entry from the upgrader at location /admin/upgrade . Once we have that, we will be able diagnose further. 

I have commented out the rewrite for now as it was impacting investigation. Once this is resolved, please be sure to uncomment it to allow it to work again.

what should I change?

#<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
#Options -MultiViews
#RewriteEngine On
#RewriteBase /
#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
#RewriteRule \.(js|css|jpeg|jpg|gif|png|ico|map)(\?|$) /404error.php [L,NC]

#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
#RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
#</IfModule>

# php -- BEGIN cPanel-generated handler, do not edit
# Configure el paquete “ea-php74” como el lenguaje de programación predeterminado “PHP”.
<IfModule mime_module>
  AddHandler application/x-httpd-ea-php74 .php .php7 .phtml
</IfModule>
# php -- END cPanel-generated handler, do not edit