Story [Support Topic]

• 4 weeks later...

So another feature request.  Not sure if it is possible but will throw it out there anyway.

Adding Categories to Stories.  Basically when a member adds a story they get to choose a category they want to add the story to.  Then for the widget provide the ability to show specific categories.  This will allow for different story widgets showing different categories of stories on different pages.  Just a thought.

• 2 months later...

I raised some points here...

1. Once a member views Stories, they will not be marked as seen.

2. Whenever I F5 on the forum, it updates stories I've already seen as if I haven't.

3. I also need a way for the system to delete the Stories (files) after 24 hours of hosting.

4. There is a form to insert a "Drag Up" with a link or article from the forum itself.

1 hour ago, Gerson Porto said:

I raised some points here...

1. Once a member views Stories, they will not be marked as seen.

2. Whenever I F5 on the forum, it updates stories I've already seen as if I haven't.

3. I also need a way for the system to delete the Stories (files) after 24 hours of hosting.

4. There is a form to insert a "Drag Up" with a link or article from the forum itself.

I'll definitely work on these.

What's New in Version 1.3.0

Application restructuring and compatibility with the IPS framework (AR objects) to implement new tools and features

1 hour ago, Donnie95 said:

Looks great but can you views the stories by clicking on users profiles picture in forums, clubs etc ? or you can only view the stories using widget on a page?

you can view stories using widgets and in the user profile page as well. But maybe we can add an option to show the story in the profile cardview in next versions.

8 hours ago, ReyDev said:

you can view stories using widgets and in the user profile page as well. But maybe we can add an option to show the story in the profile cardview in next versions.

Thanks for the reply, yeah I think it should be like Instagram, clicking on profiles pictures anywhere should open the stories.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Emediate said:

Great app I finally got around to implementing.

One suggestion, being able to tag a user with @ in the Title?

THis would be handy when highlighting Sponsors posts and interesting information.

@Emediate
Thanks for you suggestion, 
We will back with some new features asap

On 3/22/2022 at 11:30 AM, gabs007 said:

Not sure if this has been commented yet, but I have a question about this application.

Is it possible to create a block with pages to display content, so that I can take the code and externally embed it on Wordpress ?

Thank you

@gabs007

do you want to embed this widget on a block of Wordpress content ?!!

Edited by ReyDev
12 hours ago, Hisashi said:

Is it now possible to configure to remove the media from server after it expires?

Yes

12 hours ago, Hisashi said:

Do you intend to add some tool in the future to place ads between the stories?

good idea and we will probably do it in the future, but before that we should add other features like reaction, number of views and ...

51 minutes ago, Emediate said:

Great! Is this awaiting approval for the Marketplace?

for now, the automatic deletion of stories has now been added in the new version. you can download it from the Marketplace.
I will add other features in the future.

What's New in Version 1.3.1 

NEW-> Expired Stories Settings Tab Added!

• Automatic deletion of expired stories.(Enable/Disable)
  • Members can see their expired stories.(Enable/Disable)