Story [Support Topic]

On 5/14/2022 at 4:46 PM, ReyDev said:

You are right. But note that we had to change the structure of the app so that we could add new features to it (Version 1.3.0). This process is still going on. In addition to the things you mentioned, we are considering features such as the number of views, achievement,... . Rest assured we will add new features to it soon.

I saw an update and got excited. But no new features sadly.

Are you still planning for this or is than an ETA perhaps?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Emediate said:

Where is this feature? I can't find it. 
Does it have to be activated or are there any permissions to be able to see it?

it's disable by default. 
you should enable it at ValaStory->Settings->Main Setting tab -> Enable Reaction Extension option.

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, admin sv said:

Hi, how do I reinstall the plugin, in the last update of invision it gave me an error, I uninstalled it but it doesn't allow it, I try to reinstall and it doesn't allow it either, it only gives me the option to deactivate. what should I do?

which version of IPS do you use?

I am updating all apps to version IPS 4.7.4.

Edited by ReyDev
8 hours ago, ReyDev said:

which version of IPS do you use?

I am updating all apps to version IPS 4.7.4.

the plugin gave me an error even when updating, I deactivated it and when I wanted to activate it it made the new version 4.7.4 unstable, I had to "uninstall" but it still does not allow an uninstall even when I disconnect it. Now it doesn't allow me to uninstall or reinstall, the market only tells me that I have it installed with no other option. I need to use it, but I have no way to solve my problem. 

46 minutes ago, admin sv said:

the plugin gave me an error even when updating, I deactivated it and when I wanted to activate it it made the new version 4.7.4 unstable, I had to "uninstall" but it still does not allow an uninstall even when I disconnect it. Now it doesn't allow me to uninstall or reinstall, the market only tells me that I have it installed with no other option. I need to use it, but I have no way to solve my problem. 

I currently have version 4.7.4 and the story app works fine with it.
Have you raised the issue with the IPS support team?

If you want, give me access to take a look

2 hours ago, JustinHawk said:

Is there any specific reason that vala story addon is adding this html above body tag? and not inside it?Could contain: Plot, Chart, Computer Hardware, Hardware, Electronics, Text

@JustinHawk It should not be in the head section. Do you have these codes in the body as well?
We add this code in the body section. The code below is related to my own website (http://ips.valacoding.com/index.php?/events/), which is in the body.

Could contain: Text, Page, File

But I will check the codes again and let you know

6 minutes ago, ReyDev said:

We add this code in the body section. The code below is related to my own website (http://ips.valacoding.com/index.php?/events/), which is in the body.

image.thumb.png.d91eba850fe27ed57a2810da370c9321.png

I also saw at same place for your website. You are checking in chrome inspection view which shows parsed version of HTML, please check in the actual source code of page.

Do you have these codes in the body as well?

Not sure disabled the addon, as it was causing w3c validation errors.

Edited by JustinHawk

is pending approval

Okay, btw team has noticed one more issue, when configured to use S3 for files and files are stored in directory, it creating a two requests to one for image and one for the directory itself. Leading to 403 error thrown by S3. Can you please check that as well. Thanks

Could contain: Text