Story [Support Topic]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, MediaDiGi said:

Hello @ReyDev,

You designed an excellent app. Tell me please:

1. Do you plan to maintain the app in the newest Invision v5?

2. Can the stories be viewed by guests too?

3. Is there a way users can import their stories from Instagram?

I plan to install it on https://gold.forum

Hi @MediaDiGi

1 -> Sure

2-> yes, you can specify which groups can use, view

3-> not now .  But if we check in the future and it is possible, we will definitely do it, but we are not sure if it will be implemented.

• 4 weeks later...

The comment extension is ready. It is currently installed and active on my demo site. Before uploading the new version, as you know the review may take time, so it is better to test it. I am testing it. If you have time, please test it on my demo site and PM me your comments and possible problems so I can look into them.

http://ips.valacoding.com/index.php?/events/

Thanks

18 hours ago, ReyDev said:

The comment extension is ready. It is currently installed and active on my demo site. Before uploading the new version, as you know the review may take time, so it is better to test it. I am testing it. If you have time, please test it on my demo site and PM me your comments and possible problems so I can look into them.

http://ips.valacoding.com/index.php?/events/

Thanks

The user who posted receive notification of comments? Including reactions?

On 8/29/2023 at 5:23 PM, Hisashi said:

The user who posted receive notification of comments? Including reactions?

Includes reaction. Not notification. But we can add this later. Now, we want to make sure the comment extension works generally, then we'll work on its detail. You can take a look and test in on my demo site.

the comment on the story app is different from another apps of IPS. We had to implement this extension in another way.

19 minutes ago, ReyDev said:

Includes reaction. Not notification. But we can add this later. Now, we want to make sure the comment extension works generally, then we'll work on its detail. You can take a look and test in on my demo site.

the comment on the story app is different from another apps of IPS. We had to implement this extension in another way.

I saw it on your website, one thing I noticed, the comments bar is a little above the description/title of story on mobile, maybe it would be interesting to change the design.

Screenshot_2023-08-30-12-42-18-463_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by Hisashi
  • 1 month later...

Finally, I launched MarketPlace at valacoding.com.

Buyers:
On this site, as a buyer, you can order products and install/update them directly in your ACP as before you did in IPS Marketplace!! 🙂 . In addition, if a new version of the apps is released, they will be displayed in the ACP just like the IPS apps and you will be informed about new released versions.

All clients who have purchased my products must register on the site and send me info about the products (product name, order code provided by IPS) and the username registered on the valacoding.com site so i can update them.

for example :
Username
-Laxeri theme
-Menu plus

Note:  users who have already purchased products through IPS do not need to register a new order for those products. they just need send us the information that i mentioned above

--------------------------------------------------

Sellers:
As a seller, you can submit your products and enter the product link to your site.

--------------------------------------------------

if you have any question, just PM me 

Please send any comments to my email address or PM. I welcome and will definitely check it out.

Best Regards
M. Vala (ReyDev)

valacoding.com

Edited by ReyDev