Looking for Zapier Plugin

I need a plugin for Invision Power Board - Self Hosted - that I can use to connect to Zapier. 

If anyone wishes to develop this plugin I am paying for this.

I believe a service that everyone else provides connection for free should be available to everyone, not just cloud hosted or enterprise.

Thanks!

Edited by JW217

The more details you provide as to your requirements and budget the more likely you will get a response. Many programmers don't respond to these kinds of postings preferring direct contact.  Here is a list of all the programmers:

https://invisioncommunity.com/third-party/providers/

Most programmers work part-time as such may not have the time to complete complex projects in a timely fashion or know how to create such an app.  Good luck...

15 minutes ago, Chris Anderson said:

The more details you provide as to your requirements and budget the more likely you will get a response. Many programmers don't respond to these kinds of postings preferring direct contact.  Here is a list of all the programmers:

https://invisioncommunity.com/third-party/providers/

Most programmers work part-time as such may not have the time to complete complex projects in a timely fashion or know how to create such an app.  Good luck...

Understood. It's for a company, no real budget but whatever would be fair - looking to get a quote. Basically implement API to Zapier like they have for cloud services and enterprise editions. Money isn't a problem this is for a serious business but we are self hosted and the Zapier is not enabled for self-hosting. 

I was going to take it to UpWorks but wanted to start here.

Edited by JW217

This is most likely a need for a developer that works with Zapier and not so much an IPS. The limitation is on the integration published via Zapier and not in your self-hosted community. Provide a Zapier developer documentation for the IPS API and you'll probably be able to tackle this.

Question is, will Zapier allow one-off integrations like that.

Edit: Good news, they do https://platform.zapier.com/docs/start

Edited by CoffeeCake

The lack of Zapier integration for self-hosted communities is really painful. Since time is money, and Zapier saves time, it actually saves money as well. The good news is that we have a ready solution for it. I have sent you a PM @JW217 with a quote and details.

If anybody else is interested, just contact me in a private message.

On 7/6/2021 at 9:03 AM, Matt said:

It uses our REST API so will work on any Invision Community. 

The problem with Integromat is that it does not support any triggers for Invision Community, which means that it can't watch for new content, new members, and others. This is where Zapier has a significant advantage.