4.6 - Your account does not require validation - IPS\Db\Exce

I opened a support ticket for this, but haven't heard anything... Hoping someone here may be able to help out.

I updated to 4.6 yesterday.  I have a couple members trying to login, but getting 

Sorry!

Your account does not require validation
Error code: 2S129/4

I tried to delete the user account and get the following:

DELETE FROM `donate_member` WHERE donate_member_id=42876
IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'vpuniver_ipb.donate_member' doesn't exist (1146)
#0 /home/xxxxx/xxxxx.com/forums/system/Db/Db.php(1292): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*vpuniver_ipb:...', Array)
#1 /home/xxxxx/xxxxx.com/forums/applications/donate/extensions/core/MemberSync/Donate.php(48): IPS\_Db->delete('donate_member', Array)
#2 /home/xxxxx/xxxxx.com/forums/system/Member/Member.php(4032): IPS\donate\extensions\core\MemberSync\_Donate->onDelete(Object(IPS\Member))
#3 /home/xxxxx/xxxxx.com/forums/system/Member/Member.php(335): IPS\_Member->memberSync('onDelete')
#4 /home/xxxxx/xxxxx.com/forums/applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(2999): IPS\_Member->delete(false)
#5 /home/xxxxx/xxxxx.com/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_members->delete()
#6 /home/xxxxx/xxxxx.com/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/xxxxx/xxxxx.com/forums/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

4 hours ago, Circo said:

DELETE FROM `donate_member` WHERE donate_member_id=42876

There is missing S at the end of the table name. Should be easy to fix when you try find it on your FTP in the donations app folder.

Should be donate_members.

5 hours ago, DawPi said:

There is missing S at the end of the table name. Should be easy to fix when you try find it on your FTP in the donations app folder.

Should be donate_members.

Thanks, I made the change and it's working now. I didn't realize that this was an application that caused it.  My apologies as I should have caught.

• 11 months later...