How can customers reactivate their products when cancelled?

6ichem

Hi, when canceling a user’s product it says that I can allow the customer to reactivate it.

So I did it on a testing customer account but I can’t find any button to reactivate it anywhere, can someone tell me how would the customer be able to reactivate?

Edited by 6ichem

On 2/18/2021 at 3:42 PM, bfarber said:

Is the product renewable or not?

image.thumb.png.f9a4e45bc9092266735286f4cc60671d.png

I'm cancelling like this, also I was wondering if the product is cancelled does it pause the expiry date? Like if customer product expires on the 24th and I cancelled it on the 20th. Is it still going to expire on the 24th even if cancelled? 

If you're not seeing the option to reactivate I would recommend submitting a ticket at this time.

Per your screenshot, when you cancel a product you can either "remove renewals" (which will let the product expire on its original expiry date), or you can truly "cancel" it (which cancels the product immediately).

• 6 months later...
On 8/26/2021 at 8:26 PM, Davyc said:

Sorted - thanks to @Stuart Silvester for a speedy response - top notch support as always 🙂

I have the same issue, a lot of customers with expired subscriptions are not able to renew it.

Another issue, in Germany we had a temporary change of the tax from 19% to 16% and later back to 19%. All customers who had taken out a subscription with 16% during the period will now still be charged the amount with 16% instead of 19% when renewing.

On 8/27/2021 at 11:01 PM, Ramsesx said:

I have the same issue, a lot of customers with expired subscriptions are not able to renew it.

Another issue, in Germany we had a temporary change of the tax from 19% to 16% and later back to 19%. All customers who had taken out a subscription with 16% during the period will now still be charged the amount with 16% instead of 19% when renewing.

This is actually slightly different to this topic, as this was related to their items on invision, whereas you referring to your own site. Given what you have said about your tax issues however, we will need to get in and take a look at that to see whats happening. I have opened up a ticket for you, so we can look into this further