Congrats IPS!

Ocean West

13 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

I’m using it now. Wow!

What does this mean for our Invision communities? How can I get my own app 😬

You don’t that app allows you to browse communities just as Tapa did. So you must request for your site to appear in the list.

Just now, Dean_
13 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

I’m using it now. Wow!

What does this mean for our Invision communities? How can I get my own app 😬

You don’t that app allows you to browse communities just as Tapa did. So you must request for your site to appear in the list.

What list??

52 minutes ago, Matt said:

If you are using Invision Community 4.5, go to the Mobile App > Settings page, and click Get Started. This allows you to submit your community to our directory, and once approved will show in the Communities app.

Mobile App 2020-07-30 15-45-50.jpg

Ahhh. Looks like I will make that 4.5 upgrade sooner than later then lol.

I am super interested in having my own app. I know this would probably open a can of worms for IPS, but I think IPS offering a white label version for clients would be a serious game changer. 

I'd love to offer an app version to my paid subscribers. IDK what this looks like, but I imagine it could be done... just how? I'm unsure. The thought of it though gets me super fired up!!

17 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

I am super interested in having my own app. I know this would probably open a can of worms for IPS, but I think IPS offering a white label version for clients would be a serious game changer. 

I am pretty sure it will come. But …

• I don’t think it will come quickly. 
  • I don’t think it will be cheap. 

6 hours ago, opentype said:

I am pretty sure it will come. But …

• I don’t think it will come quickly. 
  • I don’t think it will be cheap. 

Well, the new good news is that it will likely come 😂 They'll need a few clients for a trial run. I offer my forum as tribute! Haha. But for real, this would be a game changer move for IPS if they focused more resources on making this available.