27 minutes ago, Darth Vortex said:

557454460_Screenshot(21).thumb.png.a7651332025cf34161e1ed38eaff7c00.png

$20 for 12 month are promised, but the renew button says $25?

You were the 3rd to purchase this file. When you purchased It was $45 with $25 renewal. I decreased the price later. 

Even if I decrease the renewal to $10 now, you’ll still pay $25 because you will pay the amount at the time you purchased. Same happens if I increase it to $50 renewal. You will keep paying $25.

That’s how Commerce works. 

Edited by Adriano Faria
On 7/19/2021 at 6:06 PM, Steph40 said:

Hi @Adriano Faria

I might have found a bug, initially I had it set to automatically create a forum topic and that worked well. I later changed my mind and decided that comments on the movie app where enough so I deactivated topic creation in all categories. Problem is, it is still posting topics when I add a new movie! 

Seems to work now, must have been a cache issue I guess.

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, SaebMsarwa said:

Hello Adriano,

I already use your invite system, love it by the way.

My question for this plugin is....

Does it work for addition into a topic or does it make a whole separate forum, how does it exacly work, I saw that it's Multilanguage/translated. 

I don’t think I understand your question. This has absolutely nothing to do with Forums app. It is a separated app.

8 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

I don’t think I understand your question. This has absolutely nothing to do with Forums app. It is a separated app.

In this app, Can I add links to it, for videos from youtube and such? like for example.

I have Avengers and I have found a link to it on youtube can I put it ? Can I use HTML?

I hope I clarified more than before.

1 minute ago, SaebMsarwa said:

In this app, Can I add links to it, for videos from youtube and such? like for example.

No. 

It does what’s described in the description: This resource uses The Movie Database API to grab data from Movies/TV Shows to your site.

You DO NOT upload movie files or post a link. You type the movie name and it does the rest.

You better create an account and test it yourself: https://jimiwikman.se/movies/

13 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

No. 

It does what’s described in the description: This resource uses The Movie Database API to grab data from Movies/TV Shows to your site.

You DO NOT upload movie files or post a link. You type the movie name and it does the rest.

You better create an account and test it yourself: https://jimiwikman.se/movies/

Thank you, testing it.

It's not possible to use the app myself?

You can do that with custom fields in the app. I can post a screenshot when I'm back home. 

[edit] Ok, actually, you don't even need a custom field at all. You type in the name of the movie and the API fetches all infos from an external database. The movie description will be placed in an editor field. In that field you can put your YouTube link or even use html...

editor.thumb.png.654aa7e4991b3fe5039c66c0e4c35a56.png

In this example I use some extra fields because because the stream itself and some more stuff are for a special usergroup only. It then looks something like this ...

pic1.thumb.png.22038d884bca6074e8f8fe7c946e722e.png

Edited by Darth Vortex
6 hours ago, Darth Vortex said:

You can do that with custom fields in the app. I can post a screenshot when I'm back home. 

[edit] Ok, actually, you don't even need a custom field at all. You type in the name of the movie and the API fetches all infos from an external database. The movie description will be placed in an editor field. In that field you can put your YouTube link or even use html...

editor.thumb.png.654aa7e4991b3fe5039c66c0e4c35a56.png

In this example I use some extra fields because because the stream itself and some more stuff are for a special usergroup only. It then looks something like this ...

pic1.thumb.png.22038d884bca6074e8f8fe7c946e722e.png

Thank you, really appreciate your help.

Hey again, bought this, it's working great but something happened.

I add a movie and then it happened that I removed the movie [with the system deleting the forum topic]

When I try to add the movie again it doesn't show Add This Movie button.

What might be the issue? Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Great one Adriano, Keep it up.

28 minutes ago, SaebMsarwa said:

add a movie and then it happened that I removed the movie [with the system deleting the forum topic]

It’s a per-category setting. 

29 minutes ago, SaebMsarwa said:

When I try to add the movie again it doesn't show Add This Movie button.

Go to ModeratorsCP -> Deleted Content and delete it from there too. The button will show up again. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/6/2021 at 5:37 PM, Steph40 said:

@Adriano FariaIn the Books app you made there is an option for users to rate books (Rate it!).

Could it be possible to have this option in the Movies app to?

Thank you

What's New in Version 1.0.6:

• New feature: Rate Movie/TV Show
    • Users will be able to rate the record and inform a date where the user did you watch the movie/tv show
      • New category permission to control it per category
      • New setting to enable/disable
      • New setting to choose number of records per page that will be displayed on a new tab on movie/tv show view

Did you enable the setting:

On 10/25/2021 at 8:58 AM, Adriano Faria said:

What's New in Version 1.0.6:

• New feature: Rate Movie/TV Show
    • Users will be able to rate the record and inform a date where the user did you watch the movie/tv show
      • New category permission to control it per category
      • New setting to enable/disable
      • New setting to choose number of records per page that will be displayed on a new tab on movie/tv show view

If so, I’ll test in a couple of hours or so as I can’t install resources from marketplace using a mobile phone (6 AM now).