4 minutes ago, Jimi Wikman said:

@Adriano Faria This has to be the best Movie app I have ever used.

I still need to style it a bit and decide what information I want where, but I love it already 🙂

It is super easy to work with and the setup is just amazing.

Thank you so much for making this!

https://jimiwikman.se/movies/

Like how you have the movie image in the background when the page loads nice job.

19 minutes ago, Noble~ said:

Like how you have the movie image in the background when the page loads nice job.

He probably is using the TMDB ID from the movies table and making another call to the API to grab the image...  I mean, I believe that's it because it's taking a few seconds to load the record.

@Jimi Wikman, let me know if that's the case. I can import the main image as well (if I already don't it; don't remember).

Now I only have 2 things on my wish list:

• Be able to create a forum for each show or movie (kind of like in clubs).
  • Have a list function (kind of like the bookshelf in Books) where anyone can create different lists with items from Movies. The lists also show up on each movie or series, and you can have multiple lists.

Just icing on the cake though, this is great as it is even without these two.

3 hours ago, Jimi Wikman said:

Be able to create a forum for each show or movie (kind of like in clubs).

Not sure if you're aware but you can do this - it's in each of the category sections so you can create a forum for each category and then each forum will automatically generate an entry for a movie or TV Show.  You need to create the forums first.

Are you able to share what you've achieved in terms of the layout?

🙂

1 hour ago, Davyc said:

Not sure if you're aware but you can do this - it's in each of the category sections so you can create a forum for each category and then each forum will automatically generate an entry for a movie or TV Show.  You need to create the forums first.

Are you able to share what you've achieved in terms of the layout?

🙂

Yes, but that just post to a forum, I meant that each movie or tv show would have it's own form where you can post any number of topics, just like on the clubs 🙂

Once I have completed the design I'll share how I did it 🙂 It's mostly styling, but I got stuck a bit on the custom fields so I will post about that specifically since I think that will be most useful to create your own version.

1 minute ago, Jimi Wikman said:

Yes, but that just post to a forum, I meant that each movie or tv show would have it's own form where you can post any number of topics, just like on the clubs

I see what you mean; that would be a lot of forums lol.

1 minute ago, Jimi Wikman said:

Once I have completed the design I'll share how I did it 🙂 It's mostly styling, but I got stuck a bit on the custom fields so I will post about that specifically since I think that will be most useful to create your own version.

That would be fantastic thank you, you've done a great job of making the page look more interesting 🙂

37 minutes ago, Jimi Wikman said:

Yes, but that just post to a forum, I meant that each movie or tv show would have it's own form where you can post any number of topics, just like on the clubs 🙂

Incredible looking forum. I am also very interested in how you achieved many things about your forum, so whatever you are willing to share would be very helpful. Do you do custom work for people? Sell plugin templates? etc?

Your Videos section is using the Videos plugin my Michael J.? I would love to be able to edit my video thumbnails as you did, so there are no blackbars on top and bottom, as well as increase the title length as you did.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, SC36DC said:

Incredible looking forum. I am also very interested in how you achieved many things about your forum, so whatever you are willing to share would be very helpful. Do you do custom work for people? Sell plugin templates? etc?

Your Videos section is using the Videos plugin my Michael J.? I would love to be able to edit my video thumbnails as you did, so there are no blackbars on top and bottom, as well as increase the title length as you did.

Thank you.

Just ask 🙂

I am happy to share. I even setup a special forum for it on my site.

Very rarely do I take on custom work. That is because I already work 120% as a consultant most of the time 🙂

On occasion I do some project though, like this one I did a last month: https://jimiwikman.se/myprojects/development/theleft-invision-community-developer-r27/

So you can always ask 🙂

29 minutes ago, Jimi Wikman said:

Just ask 🙂

I am happy to share. I even setup a special forum for it on my site.

Very rarely do I take on custom work. That is because I already work 120% as a consultant most of the time 🙂

On occasion I do some project though, like this one I did a last month: https://jimiwikman.se/myprojects/development/theleft-invision-community-developer-r27/

So you can always ask 🙂

You are an incredible person. I am signing up to your forum right now. Thank you.

I just read your 'Adding custom buttons to the editor', very helpful. 👍