Send test bulk mail email

Hi there, 

I think it'd be cool to have a "test" send button when sending bulk emails. I test my emails by creating a unique group, then creating a new member using one of my email addresses, then sending it to that group. 

Would be awesome if there was a "send test" button that sent your email to an email address you specify instead.

Hope that makes sense. Just a thought 🙂 

Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 8.09.51 AM.png

On 6/10/2020 at 3:06 PM, Marianne dubouloz said:

what email program did you use for your sites ? we have atm sengrid  and few issues ( we are  with the free versions so  restricted for the emails number and hotmail does not work)

thanks

I use SendGrid as well 🙂

What do you mean hotmail does not work? 

The only problem I have with SendGrid is the unsubscribe link. They can't seem to center it, and I can't figure out a way to manually insert in my email templates in my IPB admin panel. 

On 6/10/2020 at 6:06 PM, Marianne dubouloz said:

what email program did you use for your sites ? we have atm sengrid  and few issues ( we are  with the free versions so  restricted for the emails number and hotmail does not work)

thanks

Amazon SES, moved from sparkpost when it was no longer free.

On 6/8/2020 at 9:42 AM, opentype said:

Already used it! Thanks! Works great. 

My suggestion would be to auto-fill the email address with something like the site’s “Incoming email address” so it doesn’t have to be typed in again over and over again. 

Now updated to auto fill with board incoming mail.

Edited by A Zayed

On 6/12/2020 at 1:12 AM, breatheheavy said:

I use SendGrid as well 🙂

What do you mean hotmail does not work? 

The only problem I have with SendGrid is the unsubscribe link. They can't seem to center it, and I can't figure out a way to manually insert in my email templates in my IPB admin panel. 

yes users site  having an  hotmail adress dont  get the builk  email