Dreadnought Theme [ support topic ]

When I upload images for forum icons it does not matter how many pixels the image is the theme seems to have a max dimension for these icons  as the default theme reflects the changes and I spent an hour looking through the CSS coding to find it and could not and figured you would be able to tell me exactly what table and value to edit sorry for the trouble but I am at a loss now

16 hours ago, Nick Wolfe said:

When I upload images for forum icons it does not matter how many pixels the image is the theme seems to have a max dimension for these icons  as the default theme reflects the changes and I spent an hour looking through the CSS coding to find it and could not and figured you would be able to tell me exactly what table and value to edit sorry for the trouble but I am at a loss now

Add in custom.css and change the value 

.ipsItemStatus_custom {
    max-width: 40px;
}

Please dont edit default templates. If you have, then you need to revert them back to default.

Hello Mr. @TAMAN

Wanted to bring something to your attention and/or have you point out where I may be having an issue.

I have your latest Dreadnought theme and when the christmas feature is turned on it seems to mess with the clickable region for some menu items in clubs.  

This shot below is with the Xmas light effect.  Note how it pushes the club name down into the clickable menu items as well as the club logo.

Capture.PNG.845c4f9916ba3c5b48d0da90c7fd584d.PNG

This next shot is with the effects turned off.  All menu items work as they should.

Capture1.PNG.5d2f402e6ec37d603a008811a85283c5.PNG

Not sure what needs to be tweaked here but after disabling all applications/plugins the problem still is present.  It isn't until I turn off the effects that the problem goes away.

It's truly not a huge deal to be perfectly honest but I wanted to point it out if no one else has.  I'm willing to troubleshoot and try different things if you need.  I'll be back at work tomorrow in about 14 hours so I'll look then for replies here.

Cheers Taman and keep up the great work!

13 minutes ago, pilotguy said:

Hello Mr. @TAMAN

Wanted to bring something to your attention and/or have you point out where I may be having an issue.

I have your latest Dreadnought theme and when the christmas feature is turned on it seems to mess with the clickable region for some menu items in clubs.  

This shot below is with the Xmas light effect.  Note how it pushes the club name down into the clickable menu items as well as the club logo.

Capture.PNG.845c4f9916ba3c5b48d0da90c7fd584d.PNG

This next shot is with the effects turned off.  All menu items work as they should.

Capture1.PNG.5d2f402e6ec37d603a008811a85283c5.PNG

Not sure what needs to be tweaked here but after disabling all applications/plugins the problem still is present.  It isn't until I turn off the effects that the problem goes away.

It's truly not a huge deal to be perfectly honest but I wanted to point it out if no one else has.  I'm willing to troubleshoot and try different things if you need.  I'll be back at work tomorrow in about 14 hours so I'll look then for replies here.

Cheers Taman and keep up the great work!

Yep, thanks for pointing it out, it is only css issue, i will fix it tomorrow and update the files in marketplace 🙂

Thanks again.

Edited by TAMAN
2 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

Hi Taman, on the latest version & latest version of IPB, I sometimes obtain this error:

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global' not found in /www/forums/system/Theme/Theme.php(871) : eval()'d code on line 5

It happens at random and I am not sure how to trigger it

I dont think its an issue with your theme, try to disable all apps/plugins to check.

If still no hope then try to test on default theme if it happens there, If it happens same on default IPS theme you need to contact IPS.

Otherwise if it is only in my theme, then i recommend you to do a fresh install and without any modifications.

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, BakuEdi said:

Hello, @TAMAN

I purchased and installed the theme. How to remove the big theme ad banner on header?

Hello,

There are no banners, if you mean the slider, then you can disable it in the settings. its called swiper slider 🙂 

10 hours ago, BakuEdi said:

How to increase the font size in posts?

add in custom.css and change the value 

.cPost_contentWrap .ipsType_normal {
    font-size: 15px;
}

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, kaos00723 said:

Check boxes when creating a poll are nearly invisible.

h8QIcn6.png

I will fix the color in next update.

For now you can just change the color yourself 🙂 

the color setting for that located in Forms & Toggles tab under the names like Checkboxes

Edited by TAMAN
1 hour ago, Alex.OS said:

Hello,

I just updated to last version.

I noticed that when 'Snow' feature is active, I can't click anymore on Notifications, Messages or to my member_id name to get to profile (I'm speaking about top-right menu).

What can I do?

It does not happen here https://ipskit.com/

what browser do you use? 

btw you can also disable the snow mode in the settings

Edited by TAMAN
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sbr said:

Hi Taman!

Just a minor bug; when a topic gets more than 1000 replies, the topic title is no longer in line with the reply count:

image.png.87ea6862e9db3cf9701c3eaf9744894d.png

I just edited the html source on your demo site to show you 🙂

Where is that exactly? 

A topic widget or topics list?

and have you checked if the same thing happens on default ips theme? 🙂 

1 hour ago, TAMAN said:

Where is that exactly? 

A topic widget or topics list?

and have you checked if the same thing happens on default ips theme? 🙂 

This is on the topic feed on the right side of your demo site (same place as I have it).

With the default theme it doesn't break until 100000 posts, which is probably a lot rarer to reach 😄

image.thumb.png.c2f30c1be77ee4291f5797a78691938f.png

4 minutes ago, sbr said:

This is on the topic feed on the right side of your demo site (same place as I have it).

With the default theme it doesn't break until 100000 posts, which is probably a lot rarer to reach 😄

image.thumb.png.c2f30c1be77ee4291f5797a78691938f.png

i will check it out later.

thanks for pointing it out 😉