Dreadnought Theme [ support topic ]

• 1 month later...

Hello,

When I try to upgrade IPS to latest version released it shows me this:

Incompatible Theme

One of your themes is not compatible with the version you are upgrading to because it includes modifications to templates and/or CSS files which this version needs to update.

I am using the latest Dreadnought theme.

What can I do so I can upgrade IPS to latest version while having the theme working?

Edited by Alex.OS
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

IPS 4.5.0 Beta 👍

This theme is updated for latest IPS 4.5. Beta version and can be downloaded for testing

Please report bugs/suggestion or anything related to the new IPS version with private messages 

Edited by TAMAN
On 6/19/2020 at 5:50 AM, TAMAN said:

IPS 4.5.0 Beta 👍

This theme is updated for latest IPS 4.5. Beta version and can be downloaded for testing

Works not with beta 4 - only forum index - when you click on some topics - you are back on IPS theme.

Can you fix that?

regards

bosss

1 hour ago, sbr said:

Hi @TAMAN!

The slider on IPS 4.4.10 suddenly stopped working just right now, it just displays an oversized empty block that partially overlaps the site logo and the content. Theme version 2.2.4

image.thumb.png.0e32f237cbf2c592f41999404adf16a8.png

The slider css https://unpkg.com/swiper@6.0.0/css/swiper.min.css seems to be dead.

Any ideas?

Looks like the cdn links i used for latest swiper slider is down 😕 

I will make some updates to fix it as soon as i can  

To quickly fix the recent swiperslider not loading

77e81d0680b0278e960865b9e9824a90.png

Find and replace the below line 

<script src="https://unpkg.com/swiper/js/swiper.min.js"></script>

with this line

<script src="https://unpkg.com/swiper/swiper-bundle.min.js"></script>

screenshot to show how to search the line and replace

f30fed86c5e753aa1b614535937d0062.png

after that repeat the same thing for below line

find

<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://unpkg.com/swiper/css/swiper.min.css">

replace with

<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://unpkg.com/swiper/swiper-bundle.min.css">

---------

Sorry for any issues, i guess using only cdn links for swiperslider was a mistake. this is all fixed in the new theme version for ips 4.5 and its ready to be uploaded once IPS release 4.5 version

If you are using the Beta version of IPS 4.5 feel free to send me a message for the updated version of this theme 🙂 

Edited by TAMAN

@TAMAN I can't seem to find 

Anywhere. It seems to be in the ta_includeBody which is not in the older version of the template.

How can I upgrade from one version to another, without having to redo all my settings for the theme?

8 hours ago, Mikkel-T said:

@TAMAN I can't seem to find 

Anywhere. It seems to be in the ta_includeBody which is not in the older version of the template.

How can I upgrade from one version to another, without having to redo all my settings for the theme?

You don't need to do anything if your swiper works

this is NOT an upgrade

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, sbr said:

How do I manually download the theme now?

In ACP under Themes it says image.png.696890e79dc71ff320201294a7569d5b.png

But in the marketplace it says image.png.42856ec77a32984d49006435d140debc.png

So I'm not able to update it through ACP it seems.

Hi,

Its not possible to download I think only for older versions of ips. you need to click the CHANGELOG in marketplace to see the older versions and download

Do you have any issues I can help with?

1 hour ago, TAMAN said:

Hi,

Its not possible to download I think only for older versions of ips. you need to click the CHANGELOG in marketplace to see the older versions and download

Do you have any issues I can help with?

It worked to updated it through Marketplace after I upgraded to 4.5.1 (from 4.5.0), but it only updated one of themes as I had one for light and one for dark. And I can't see a way to update the other one since the Marketplace now says it's already updated. I guess it's better to use the new switch between dark and light though, but it's a bit weird we no longer have any manual control over this.

image.png.748ce63f5ed67a86fdedee1df59586e2.png

On 9/1/2020 at 1:39 PM, bosss said:

for my site (4.5.1) theme (color switch) works not - uninstalled theme!

Hi,

You sent me a message that you have reinstalled the theme! i appreciate if you simply stick to private message for support

Im also happy to help in support topics if you explain 🙂 

Have a nice day,

Taman

1 hour ago, TAMAN said:

Hi,

You sent me a message that you have reinstalled the theme! i appreciate if you simply stick to private message for support

Im also happy to help in support topics if you explain 🙂 

Have a nice day,

Taman

I sent PM but can explain here where is problem

how get sidebar block in line with forum (board life status with latest scores) and how get less space between sidebarblocks

see picture

on other themas no problems  - them are in line

dread_20.png

dread_21.png

Hi,

we experiment some problems

- We have regulary some error 500 with the following error

[01-Sep-2020 07:56:34 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global' not found in /home/autopareri/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(894) : eval()'d code on line 11

We use Redis cache and after contacted support of invision and they said this

The problem is within your custom Theme, the one titled "Autopareri 2019 Light".

You'll need to contact the author of that Theme for assistance in fixing the error it is causing. 

I do see that it and the Dark theme (which works correctly) are made by Taman.

A possible fix/workaround would be to delete that light Theme, and then reinstall it. But the author would know best how to fix the issue if that does not resolve the problem.

Now i try to download the 4.4 template version but i can't find a way to download it from marketplace here.

Could you tell me how i can fix  both problem ?

Regards,

Olivier

13 hours ago, Olivier Frascone said:

A possible fix/workaround would be to delete that light Theme, and then reinstall it. But the author would know best how to fix the issue if that does not resolve the problem.

Hi,

Yes please reinstall your theme or upgrade the theme through IPS marketplace 🙂 

You also do not need to install two copies of the theme to make light and dark version 

you have palette options which was recently added in IPS 4.5 version of Dreadnought theme.

13 hours ago, Olivier Frascone said:

Now i try to download the 4.4 template version but i can't find a way to download it from marketplace here.

Do you mean the pages templates for footer,news ticker, and swiper slider?

if so just go to dreadnought theme file in marketplace and scroll to the bottom of the page there is an additional download button for the templates