Dreadnought Theme [ support topic ]

Thanks again for the great theme. Unfortunately I have the following problems:

1. the theme is not displayed in the backend under marketplace.

2. when I search it manually the error message appears:
"3C409/G This file is not compatible with the version of Invision Community you are using." Well iam using IPS 4.6

3. i can't download any files for an update.

Any suggestion?

15 minutes ago, ti said:

Thanks again for the great theme. Unfortunately I have the following problems:

1. the theme is not displayed in the backend under marketplace.

2. when I search it manually the error message appears:
"3C409/G This file is not compatible with the version of Invision Community you are using." Well iam using IPS 4.6

3. i can't download any files for an update.

Any suggestion?

Hi,

1. I uploaded a new version for ips 4.6.x today, it will be available to update 🙂 

2. if you still have the issue after the update you will need to check your modified templates and revert them back to default 

• 2 weeks later...

Before the 4.6.x update I had the button "Install Update" enabled in the marketplace for the Dreadnought theme. After I performed the IPS 4.6.x update, now I only see "Buy Now, $40" when I already own this theme. I checked and it says I am signed into the Marketplace.

Nevermind, some dummy (who shall remain nameless, lol) forgot to renew the subscription.

Edited by Ryan M
nevermind
  • 1 month later...

Hi Taman, Ive been using this theme for years and love it, have a problem tho.

Ive renewed the sub

I havent updated the theme in about 2 years, but i updated IPB regularly.

I tried to update the theme through market place but it says that it is up to date as you can see below in the screeny

avoYL6G.png

When I go to my themes, you can see below I renamed it to "Think 2.0(InProgress)" and it clearly says my current Dreadnought version is v2.2.3 which is not "up to date" and Im trying to update it to the latest one made for IPB4.6 which is v2.3.3

Af8xh5E.png

How can i fix this? Im starting to have major theme issues with all the new plugins im starting to use.

2 hours ago, Sowellinformed said:

Hi Taman, Ive been using this theme for years and love it, have a problem tho.

Ive renewed the sub

I havent updated the theme in about 2 years, but i updated IPB regularly.

I tried to update the theme through market place but it says that it is up to date as you can see below in the screeny

avoYL6G.png

When I go to my themes, you can see below I renamed it to "Think 2.0(InProgress)" and it clearly says my current Dreadnought version is v2.2.3 which is not "up to date" and Im trying to update it to the latest one made for IPB4.6 which is v2.3.3

Af8xh5E.png

How can i fix this? Im starting to have major theme issues with all the new plugins im starting to use.

Hi,

maybe you need to reinstall it? 

simply make a copy of the current theme you have which has the "marketplace" tag on it

and then delete it and reinstall the latest version from marketplace 

then if you have some color customizations you can copy paste it from the one you copied 🙂 

P.S there are big updates coming for all of my themes so many new features including ipskit addons applications which comes with background picker, darkmode, bitColors, news ticker, sliders and footer blocks

in the next theme update you also no longer have to worry about ips updates breaking my themes because it will have no template customizations therefore it will always work ^^ 

join my club here https://invisioncommunity.com/clubs/2-theme-followers/ i will make announcements about all the new changes soon 

Edited by TAMAN
  • 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Nakamura0114 said:

Hi Taman, any progress on this? Sorry but it's been a while, and a 50$ price tag is a little brutal for copyright removal if it's not working.

Hi,

you just have to drop me a message so i can give a version that works 🙂 

i cant update the plugin in marketplace unless a new app named ipskit addons is available. which comes soon hopefully i know i keep saying this but it will be worth the wait 

the app will be required to install in order for my themes to work, it will be free and it will come with some addons for example swiper slider, footer blocks, background picker. the app will also apply all the theme styles for Dreadnought theme and other themes, and you no longer need to worry about ips updates breaking your custom theme. 0 templates are modified in the upcoming update

Edited by TAMAN
36 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Hi,

you just have to drop me a message so i can give a version that works 🙂 

i cant update the plugin in marketplace unless a new app named ipskit addons is available. which comes soon hopefully i know i keep saying this but it will be worth the wait 

the app will be required to install in order for my themes to work, it will be free and it will come with some addons for example swiper slider, footer blocks, background picker. the app will also apply all the theme styles for Dreadnought theme and other themes, and you no longer need to worry about ips updates breaking your custom theme. 0 templates are modified in the upcoming update

Thanks Taman, no rush in that case. I think I misunderstood what you meant by update! Sounds like you've been busy.

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Olivier Frascone said:

Hi Taman,

When try to update to the last version of Invision 4.6.8 i have a incompatibility problem

11.04.2021-11.52.16

Could you check to update the template ?

Thanks !

Olivier

Hi,

yes there are some changes in globalTemplate and this theme has to be updated

Edited by TAMAN
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Matthew Hawkins said:

The slider images are no longer appearing on the most recent version of the theme (my IPB is up-to-date). I have three sliders setup, but my site will only show one and I cannot click through to the other two.

Hi,

i just checked theres no problems with the sliders on my side

maybe check the slider permission's or the slider sorting 

also, this swiper slider version in the theme settings will be delete soon and you will need to install this application for swiper slider

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Schaken said:

Hey @TAMAN

This is my websites main theme, the other one is your Magnum Theme, which uses your IPS Kit. When can I expect this one to be updated as well?

It will be updated to support ips 4.6.11 and the swiper slider, news ticker will be removed from the theme settings, they will be available as applications to use for free 🙂 

1 hour ago, TAMAN said:

It will be updated to support ips 4.6.11 and the swiper slider, news ticker will be removed from the theme settings, they will be available as applications to use for free 🙂 

Wonderful! I love how the setup is on magnum. I am anxious to have that as well for this one. which does remind me, I need to ask a question about magnum, I'll go to that board though. Thank you for taking the time to respond!

• 1 month later...

Hello. I just now updated to the latest version and one of the settings in my theme changed and I can not seem to find it. My social media links (Reddit, twitter, ect) have mover from the bottom of my site, to the very top. I only assume I am blind, Can someone with better eyes guide me to where this setting is located at?

• 1 month later...

Hello! I Use 2 of your themes, this one and Magnum. Magnum had the compatibility to use your Add-ons, which I REALLY enjoy, but I cannot use any of them other than the swiper slider, otherwise it adds nonfunctional buttons to dreadnought theme. Are you planning on making this theme able to use your add-ons?