Dreadnought Theme [ support topic ]

Version 2.1.9

-2.1.9: Refreshed the design Dark/Light colors.
-2.1.9: Redesigned Toggles/Forms/Checkbox styles.
-2.1.9: Redesigned Palette tab.
-2.1.9: Rearranging navigation colors settings.
-2.1.9: Moved Editor color customization to Forms & Toggles tab. Moved all ipsMenu settings to Header & Navigation tab.
-2.1.9: Deleted settings, ( icon shadows, News ticker border separator, quick search border color & border radius, widget padding, sidebar widget background ).
-2.1.9: Updated Swiper Slider to latest version.

This is a big update

When you download this version, there is an UPDATE CHANGELOG folder contains instruction file to read on how to update, no worries its simple ? 

10 hours ago, TAMAN said:

there is an UPDATE CHANGELOG folder contains instruction file to read on how to update, no worries its simple

Click on CSS tab and delete these two templates
ta_base
ta_swiperslider

Can't see the DELETE button on the CSS template tab. All there exists is REVERT and Options DROPDOWN button.

dreadnought_theme_css-bits.thumb.jpg.099b865654ecfd86714c543c2a02c1d0.jpg

Just now, Lucas James said:

Can't see the DELETE button on the CSS template tab. All there exists is REVERT and Options DROPDOWN button.

dreadnought_theme_css-bits.thumb.jpg.099b865654ecfd86714c543c2a02c1d0.jpg

Its same function for custom templates.  so click it and the template should be deleted ? 

Sorry for that, i will update the documents later

Just now, jmw253 said:

This might be a silly question, but what do I set to change the glow on these icons? Latest update made them blue instead of red, and I can't figure out where to change it for the life of me. :blush:

image.png.17d6f44538296469639165fa503e4286.png

There was icon shadow setting which is removed now, It is mentioned in the version changelog tho 

Now there is only a small text shadow which is dark and not blue or any other colors i dont see any blue glows not even on your screenshot 

but if you want to add a colored text shadow for the user bar icons 

add this to custom.css and change the rgba color if you wanted 

#elUserNav > li > a:not(.cShareLink) .fa {
    text-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(255, 0, 0, 0.5); /*Red rgba color*/
}

1 minute ago, TAMAN said:

There was icon shadow setting which is removed now, It is mentioned in the version changelog tho 

Now there is only a small text shadow which is dark and not blue or any other colors i dont see any blue glows not even on your screenshot 

but if you want to add a colored text shadow for the user bar icons 

add this to custom.css and change the rgba color if you wanted 

#elUserNav > li > a:not(.cShareLink) .fa {
    text-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(255, 0, 0, 0.5); /*Red rgba color*/
}

Thanks - it looks blue to me, but also I'm probably just seeing things based on the background/white icon contrast. ?

Just now, GazzaGarratt said:

Hi @TAMAN, any reason why the Members Shop Points won't show the points on the members profile? On default themes it shows the points but on your Dreadnought theme for some reason it won't and the settings are on.

Are you using latest theme version? 

If not, please update to latest version 

Edited by TAMAN

3 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Are you using latest theme version? 

If not, please update to latest version 

Yeah, just did and it still won't show. However I checked the IPS default and it does show on there so I believe there may be a fault.

One thing that does show now though is the Members Shop in the menu so it is just the Points on the profile.

Just now, GazzaGarratt said:

Yeah, just did and it still won't show. However I checked the IPS default and it does show on there so I believe there may be a fault.

One thing that does show now though is the Members Shop in the menu so it is just the Points on the profile.

send me a link to whatever that page is so i can check! ? probably just css issues 

Hi @TAMAN

I've got multiple variations of the theme installed on my site. When I set certain forum sections to override the default theme, I am not able to open topics within that forum section.

This is the error I get: 

Capture.PNG.02c22209287aa131333548009794577e.PNG

If this isn't a known problem and you can't reproduce, I'd really appreciate if you could PM me to discuss options.

Just now, Nakamura0114 said:

Hi @TAMAN

I've got multiple variations of the theme installed on my site. When I set certain forum sections to override the default theme, I am not able to open topics within that forum section.

This is the error I get: 

Capture.PNG.02c22209287aa131333548009794577e.PNG

If this isn't a known problem and you can't reproduce, I'd really appreciate if you could PM me to discuss options.

Hello,

Try this

-re-download this theme and install it as a new theme, then check if you have the same issue on the new one you just installed.

-If still same. then disable ALL plugins and applications to check. also run the support tool to check. go to ACP > System > Support > Something isn't working correctly. 

If still same, then send me a message with a login info i can check ? 

1 hour ago, TAMAN said:

Hello,

Try this

-re-download this theme and install it as a new theme, then check if you have the same issue on the new one you just installed.

-If still same. then disable ALL plugins and applications to check. also run the support tool to check. go to ACP > System > Support > Something isn't working correctly. 

If still same, then send me a message with a login info i can check ? 

Dumb question, but this will only disable my modifications and NOT remove them, right?

Just now, Nakamura0114 said:

Dumb question, but this will only disable my modifications and NOT remove them, right?

Yes. installing a new theme has nothing to do with another theme.

But this probably the issue you have with the theme, you have made something wrong that causes the issue on your current installed theme. thats why im saying to install the theme fresh. because by default there are no issues like what you mentioned above.

7 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Yes. installing a new theme has nothing to do with another theme.

But this probably the issue you have with the theme, you have made something wrong that causes the issue on your current installed theme. thats why im saying to install the theme fresh. because by default there are no issues like what you mentioned above.

I was referring to the part of disabling plugins and apps. That doesn't get rid of any customization, right?