Dreadnought Theme [ support topic ]

Just now, Brian Bielinski said:

I believe I found the issue on my end. The texture overlay was missing for some reason it just went poof. Reinstalling the theme fixed it as well

There was an issue with the texture overlay but two versions before the current one. i cant recall if it caused the slider image not to display 

But, its always good to update the theme from time to time ? 

• 1 month later...

Users in new user groups can't see the slider, it's just an empty field there where you can see through to the background image.

Is there anything I need to restart/reset/clear for the slider to work with new groups? I've checked all group permissions I can think of.

On 9/16/2018 at 11:44 PM, sbr said:

Users in new user groups can't see the slider, it's just an empty field there where you can see through to the background image.

Is there anything I need to restart/reset/clear for the slider to work with new groups? I've checked all group permissions I can think of.

Hello,

Go to swiper slider tab and sliders tab in theme settings

From there 're check the permmsion settings

I tried uploading an image to my pages to display something and i am receiving this error message. Not sure whats causing it though

InvalidArgumentException:  (0)
#0 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/File/File.php(252): IPS\_Image::create(Object(IPS\Image\Imagemagick))
#1 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/File/File.php(1424): IPS\_File::create('cms_Records', 'new_cosmetics_r...', Object(IPS\Image\Imagemagick), NULL, false, NULL, true)
#2 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/sources/Records/Records.php(882): IPS\_File->thumbnail('cms_Records', '200', '200')
#3 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/modules/front/database/record.php(649): IPS\cms\_Records->processForm(Array)
#4 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_record->edit()
#5 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Dispatcher.php(325): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/widgets/Database.php(130): IPS\cms\Databases\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1257): IPS\cms\widgets\_Database->render()
#9 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(2191): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->getWidgets()
#10 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(177): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->output()
#11 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->__call('edit', Array)
#12 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\page->edit()
#13 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#14 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->execute()
#15 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#16 {main}

7 hours ago, Brian Bielinski said:

I tried uploading an image to my pages to display something and i am receiving this error message. Not sure whats causing it though

InvalidArgumentException:  (0)
#0 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/File/File.php(252): IPS\_Image::create(Object(IPS\Image\Imagemagick))
#1 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/File/File.php(1424): IPS\_File::create('cms_Records', 'new_cosmetics_r...', Object(IPS\Image\Imagemagick), NULL, false, NULL, true)
#2 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/sources/Records/Records.php(882): IPS\_File->thumbnail('cms_Records', '200', '200')
#3 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/modules/front/database/record.php(649): IPS\cms\_Records->processForm(Array)
#4 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_record->edit()
#5 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Dispatcher.php(325): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/widgets/Database.php(130): IPS\cms\Databases\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1257): IPS\cms\widgets\_Database->render()
#9 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(2191): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->getWidgets()
#10 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(177): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->output()
#11 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->__call('edit', Array)
#12 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\page->edit()
#13 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#14 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->execute()
#15 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#16 {main}

Please only post if you have issues with dreadnought theme

If you have a problem with pages app then contact ips so they can help 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

Hi @TAMAN

I bought your theme but it appears to only work with ipb 4.3.6. Do you have the latest 4.2 available for

Click on "See Changelog" in marketplace and then select older versions to download

But I strongly suggest you to update your ips.

7 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

Thanks for the reply, which version is for ipb 4.2? I can only see up to 2.1.9

mmmm, i don't think you will be able to use it on ips 4.2 anymore.

Your IPS license is active, why don't you renew your ips? 🙂 

Just now, TAMAN said:

mmmm, i don't think you will be able to use it on ips 4.2 anymore.

Your IPS license is active, why don't you renew your ips? 🙂 

Oh no, this is for another customer who has custom hooks on his site that works only for 4.2. Would u be able to send me the latest 4.2 file?

Just now, slushpuppeh said:

Oh no, this is for another customer who has custom hooks on his site that works only for 4.2. Would u be able to send me the latest 4.2 file?

I cant do that unfortunately 😕 the latest theme version always work with latest ips versions. 

Just now, TAMAN said:

I cant do that unfortunately 😕 the latest theme version always work with latest ips versions. 

Oh no I am referring to the 2.1.4 or 2.1.5 version that you mentioned somewhere in this topic that is the last latest version that works with ipb 4.2

Also your file description says:

image.png.cdbd3c18f91fd1398197a3106502d3d1.png

1 minute ago, slushpuppeh said:

Oh no I am referring to the 2.1.4 or 2.1.5 version that you mentioned somewhere in this topic that is the last latest version that works with ipb 4.2

Also your file description says:

image.png.cdbd3c18f91fd1398197a3106502d3d1.png

Yep, i used to have all the old versions in Changelog. cant remember if i have removed it or if it is auto.

anyway, i cant send you the older versions because it will be without support.

Please send me a message, we can cancel your purchase and refund.

Just now, TAMAN said:

Yep, i used to have all the old versions in Changelog. cant remember if i have removed it or if it is auto.

anyway, i cant send you the older versions because it will be without support.

Please send me a message, we can cancel your purchase and refund.

I would be OK if it is without support because we may upgrade in the future but probably not for a few months