Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

Hello TAMAN,

I am currently encountering a background issue on the embedded content. It is appeared that embedded content did not use the ipsLayout_noBackground class but instead use the full theme background image from ipsApp_front. Also, the iframe embed height seem to not fit the actual content inside. I found that if I removed the ::before selector from ipsApp_front class, it will resolve both background and embed height issue. However, I will unable to scroll the entire page. Please advise.

EmbedError1.thumb.png.e19877085a3a90e52845b677412ea236.png

EmbedError2.thumb.png.2370a5f4a5038fcc9487a8189c015bcf.png

Thank you.

6 hours ago, Foolboy said:

Hello TAMAN,

I am currently encountering a background issue on the embedded content. It is appeared that embedded content did not use the ipsLayout_noBackground class but instead use the full theme background image from ipsApp_front. Also, the iframe embed height seem to not fit the actual content inside. I found that if I removed the ::before selector from ipsApp_front class, it will resolve both background and embed height issue. However, I will unable to scroll the entire page. Please advise.

Thank you.

Hi,

Since the last update I have moved the body background image to use a new element instead of body to reduce page scrolling janks and i have totally forgot about embedded contents, sorry about that, my mistake

Re-download and update the theme, let me know if its been fixed :) 

No version number added 

Edited by TAMAN
2 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Hi,

Since the last update I have moved the body background image to use a new element instead of body to reduce page scrolling janks and i have totally forgot about embedded contents, sorry about that, my mistake

Re-download and update the theme, let me know if its been fixed :) 

No version number added 

Hi TAMAN,

I confirmed that the embed background has been resolved after applying the latest theme update. Thank you very much for your support.

By the way, I just pre-renew Magnum theme support plus copyright removal license. Your theme is simply the best and my community members are really love it! Keep up a good work. :thumbsup:

34 minutes ago, Foolboy said:

Hi TAMAN,

I confirmed that the embed background has been resolved after applying the latest theme update. Thank you very much for your support.

By the way, I just pre-renew Magnum theme support plus copyright removal license. Your theme is simply the best and my community members are really love it! Keep up a good work. :thumbsup:

Great! I'm glad that you and your members like it ^^ 

let me know if i can help on anything else :) 

Cheers

16 minutes ago, dunefreak said:

Patch applied and the latest version of Magnum and IPS is installed. My logo background area is still a solid color though. Shouldn't it be transparent?

I will make it transparent on next update for now just use the custom.css

.ta_Header .ta_headerContainer {
    background-color: transparent !important;
}

Sorry about that :) 

Edited by TAMAN
8 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

When my site is full screen on a pc the area behind the logo is white

When the site is viewed on mobile or tablet  the white area becomes blue

Is it possible to change that area from the blue and keep it white on any sized device

Area in question is pointed to here

magnum-theme.jpg

That's on purpose 

Manually change the color with custom.css

@media screen and (max-width: 979px){.ipsApp.ipsApp_front #ipsLayout_header header { background: #ffffff!important; }}

this will make it white on mobiles and tablets :) 

Hi Taman

Im New to all this but loving the experience so far,  however I have hit a small problem and I can't work out how to fix my issue

I have a page for video's,  how to video's to show our users some of the basics  within our sport, I set up a page  made the menu work so the drop down box lists the categories but on the page itself i'm stuck  when i go to edit (i have set to 3 column)  i have place holders for 3 video's  but the next video is large  is there a way I can have a block of say 3 video's wide, but 5 rows long I want to create a video wall.

Sorry if my explanation is poor  im still unsure of the tech terms  for what I want, I have added an image below hopefully it will explain more

Thanks in advance

Paul

59bb8913b1d25_Screenshot2017-09-1508_53_12.thumb.png.554025b5225f27da410b128d63d668e6.png

7 hours ago, Match Fishing said:

Hi Taman

Im New to all this but loving the experience so far,  however I have hit a small problem and I can't work out how to fix my issue

I have a page for video's,  how to video's to show our users some of the basics  within our sport, I set up a page  made the menu work so the drop down box lists the categories but on the page itself i'm stuck  when i go to edit (i have set to 3 column)  i have place holders for 3 video's  but the next video is large  is there a way I can have a block of say 3 video's wide, but 5 rows long I want to create a video wall.

Sorry if my explanation is poor  im still unsure of the tech terms  for what I want, I have added an image below hopefully it will explain more

Thanks in advance

Paul

59bb8913b1d25_Screenshot2017-09-1508_53_12.thumb.png.554025b5225f27da410b128d63d668e6.png

Hi,

Sorry this is not related to my theme.

Are you using pages application? if so, then post a topic about what you want to do in forums here maybe someone else can help :) 

7 hours ago, Unlucky said:

There is a lot of space to the left of the home menu link at the top. Is there a way to shift the menu items to the left more so we can have more links on display?

https://www.walkingfootball.com

Thanks

It is automatic, menus will fit in navigation if there is enough space if not then they will be moved to "More" link

anyways it shows like this on my side and it is perfect 

a0c6db757b3c59c7e5736fd749460574.png

I just upgraded my iawards application today and turned off the display user awards in post option

When I then went to the site I just got a white page with this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /var/www/sites/www.site.com/uploads/template_7_b3dfab493227b88f2da87f496618b8f5_embed.php on line 2

I ran the support tool to clear cache etc

When I swapped to the default invision skin the site came back up again fine

Edited by Unlucky
9 minutes ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

Is it possible to get a different blog layout? I don't know if this is something that has to be done through the theme or the back end of the system. I would rather have something with scrolling boxes, categories or simply square boxes that show the latest articles.

Yea it can be done through theme template customizations

and I dont intend to do any unnecessary and extra template edits, because this is more like an issue for me than doing anything good

the default styles by ips is totally fine