Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

3 minutes ago, dunefreak said:

Suggestion (if possible) 

Can there be an option to exclude the slider from the new posts screen (Unread content/ activity) 

No, unfortunately

I cant target Unread content page, Only main page which is activity stream and it is already excludable 

Hello,

I found a display problem with the theme. I am using the "Very dark" palette. When creating a record for a database with a field of type "date", there are two issues:

1) The month is not visible at the top (same color than the background)
2) The color choice for the dates and the blocks for the selected date and today's dates are all shades of light grey difficult to read.

Screenshot:

59a2d4f474ad7_ScreenShot2017-08-27at10_17_03AM.png.efe96fee287748a2efbf7dbc7213063b.png

Thank you!

1 hour ago, FangornDragon said:

Hello,

I found a display problem with the theme. I am using the "Very dark" palette. When creating a record for a database with a field of type "date", there are two issues:

1) The month is not visible at the top (same color than the background)
2) The color choice for the dates and the blocks for the selected date and today's dates are all shades of light grey difficult to read.

Screenshot:

59a2d4f474ad7_ScreenShot2017-08-27at10_17_03AM.png.efe96fee287748a2efbf7dbc7213063b.png

Thank you!

I have reversed the colors back to normal 

Please re-download and update the theme :) 

4 hours ago, dunefreak said:

I can't seem to find where the setting is for the font color for the stream drop down menu items that are already selected. Once selected, I can't see which one is which unless I highlight the text. What is the name for those font items in the theme color settings? 

post.thumb.jpg.8b6fe7d6b152f5e91b27d3d5f48cfe25.jpg

Colors are connected with the "Main Nav Bar" font and active font 

41 minutes ago, JFM LBA said:

Is it possible to display the slider only on certain pages? Or is it all or nothing? Thank you!

Yes.

If this is a pre-purchase question then please check the information about the slider in markeptlace it is well explained and provided screenshots of slider settings :) 

I am now on 4.2.3 beta1 and I went to change the images on the slider, and now I can only have one slide. Where you order the slides, it will only save one slide and will only display one. You can add the tag but it only saves the last slider tag added.

2 hours ago, WOFman said:

I am now on 4.2.3 beta1 and I went to change the images on the slider, and now I can only have one slide. Where you order the slides, it will only save one slide and will only display one. You can add the tag but it only saves the last slider tag added.

I might need to upgrade the theme to support ips 4.2.3, only some of the fields needs to be upgraded tho, very soon ;) 

anyway, never upgrade your website unless you are sure that everything works fine with your custom themes man, at least drop me a message or leave a reply in support topic :) 

Edited by TAMAN
On 8/27/2017 at 5:35 PM, TAMAN said:

Colors are connected with the "Main Nav Bar" font and active font 

Thanks. I'm having a difficult time finding what colors are which in the settings.

One more thing...

What is the background color called behind the logo? (Very top of the page) It used to be transparent. 

2 hours ago, dunefreak said:

Thanks. I'm having a difficult time finding what colors are which in the settings.

One more thing...

What is the background color called behind the logo? (Very top of the page) It used to be transparent. 

It is transparent 

If it is not then please update the theme :) 

58 minutes ago, dunefreak said:

my logo background area is still not transparent. Not sure what I'm missing here. 

weird, I thought i have already made it transparent 

anyways. add this to custom.css 

.ta_Header .ta_headerContainer {
    background-color: transparent;
}

58 minutes ago, dunefreak said:

Updated to latest version of Magnum & IPS 4.2.3

Be careful there is a bug in ips 4.2.3 causes the slider sorting field not to save multiple sliders which also causes only one slider to show

If you haven't edited anything in the theme on ips 4.2.3 yet DO NOT EDIT THE THEME xD they will fix it soon i hope 

1 hour ago, TAMAN said:

weird, I thought i have already made it transparent 

anyways. add this to custom.css 

.ta_Header .ta_headerContainer {
    background-color: transparent;
}

Be careful there is a bug in ips 4.2.3 causes the slider sorting field not to save multiple sliders which also causes only one slider to show

If you haven't edited anything in the theme on ips 4.2.3 yet DO NOT EDIT THE THEME xD they will fix it soon i hope 

Still no change with the added css.

As for 4.2.3, ok, I'll hang tight on any edits.  

31 minutes ago, ntrivilino@alice.it said:

a bug in the sliders i think

i have 5 slider active

after saving i have only one slide

and one slide on the home page

also if i try to activate 2/3 slide, after saving i have only one slide in the home

This is a bug in IPS 4.2.3 version and not my themes 

If this is an urgent issue please send me a message i can temporary disable the slider sorting until IPS fixes the issue