A different article styles By Pages ( IP.Content )

8 hours ago, Vanucci said:

updted to 1.0.2 and it brioke the article system,

replaced the css and uploaded xml

got this error

ErrorException: template_store_missing template_cms_38cce7dfc00e51c8cab768b34a2eaeb9_092416_image_featured_two_column_s1 (0)
#0 /home/****/public_html/goatgamers.com/applications/cms/modules/front/database/index.php(134): IPS\cms\_Theme->getTemplate('09.24.16_image_...', 'cms', 'database')
#1 /home/****/public_html/goatgamers.com/applications/cms/modules/front/database/index.php(44): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_index->view()
#2 /home/****/public_html/goatgamers.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_index->manage()
#3 [internal function]: IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/****/public_html/goatgamers.com/init.php(442) : eval()'d code(14): call_user_func_array('parent::execute', Array)
#5 /home/****/public_html/goatgamers.com/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Dispatcher.php(299): IPS\Dispatcher\hook231->execute()
#6 /home/****/public_html/goatgamers.com/applications/cms/widgets/Database.php(124): IPS\cms\Databases\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 /home/****/public_html/goatgamers.com/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1201): IPS\cms\widgets\_Database->render()
#8 /home/****/public_html/goatgamers.com/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(2104): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->getWidgets()
#9 /home/****/public_html/goatgamers.com/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(72): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->output()
#10 /home/****/public_html/goatgamers.com/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(44): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->view()
#11 /home/****/public_html/goatgamers.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->manage()
#12 [internal function]: IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#13 /home/****/public_html/goatgamers.com/init.php(442) : eval()'d code(14): call_user_func_array('parent::execute', Array)
#14 /home/****/public_html/goatgamers.com/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\hook231->execute()
#15 /home/****/public_html/goatgamers.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->execute()
#16 /home/****/public_html/goatgamers.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#17 {main}

I reverted back to older xml file

as it is explained in this version you do not need to reupload the xml file, all you have to do is replacing the css codes.

If you still have problem, Delete all the templates and re upload the xml file ^_^ 

yes they are.... you must go to this templates to change it ...

ACP . Pages / Templates

Database Templates/Image Featured Two Column S1/Entry
Database Templates/templatesImage Featured One Column S1/Entry
Block Plugin Templates/Recordfeed/image_featured_two_column_s1
Block Plugin Templates/Recordfeed/image_featured_one_column_s1
Block Plugin Templates/Recordfeed/image_featured_newsfeed_s1
Block Plugin Templates/Recordfeed/footer_articles 

But i notice all of them can be changed to lang strings already inbuilt in ips ......

Edited by Chris59
4 minutes ago, zelgadis said:

How can I translate the words: 'Pinned', 'featured' and 'Read More'? Are these strings hard coded in the template?

No not really hard, just search for "pinned" and "featured" in templates here ^_^ 

Pages > Templates > Database Templates > Image Featured One Column S1 and Image Featured Two Column S1 

Pages > Templates > Block Plugin Templates > Image Featured One Column S1 and Image Featured Two Column S1 and Image Featured News Feed S1

in version 2.0 I will use language strings so the pinned and featured automatically translates to your website language 

Good evening,

Do it would be possible to have in this model there! have a piece of text

image_noText.gif

Is there any chance in this model of having an image to each item thank you in advance

image.gif

I noticed a bug when you want to add an item, the gauge changes and displays wholesale, here is a screenshot below to better understand the situation.

Bug.gif

Thank you in advance for your support.

See you soon on the forum.

54 minutes ago, pavero said:

Do it would be possible to have in this model there! have a piece of text

Yes what would like to add there?

55 minutes ago, pavero said:

Is there any chance in this model of having an image to each item thank you in advance

if you use Image Featured Two Column or Image Featured One Column as a block on sidebars, all the articles are with images not only first one ^_^ 

59 minutes ago, pavero said:

I noticed a bug when you want to add an item, the gauge changes and displays wholesale, here is a screenshot below to better understand the situation.

can you send me a link here or with a message? and maybe a login info so i can test by adding a record 

Sucks to hear your article slider is only available with your theme - but I guess that just makes your theme all the better.

How do I adjust what the layout will be in blocks & sidebars and get the articles to layout like the Swiper Slider block on this page: http://c78751.try.invisionpower.com/on-blocksidebars/

And before with the default articles, the article image file is scaled properly, but now with your larger article images, all of the pictures are zoomed in and kind of pixelated.

Is there any way to fix/adjust this?

Edited by TheGreyWizard
1 hour ago, TheGreyWizard said:

How do I adjust what the layout will be in blocks & sidebars and get the articles to layout like the Swiper Slider block on this page:http://c78751.try.invisionpower.com/on-blocksidebars

Go to ACP > Pages > Block > Create New Block > Plugin > Select the Pages database feed you want > Next > Content > Template > change the template to one of the article styles you want and use the block you created anywhere on your website  ^_^

And before with the default articles, the article image file is scaled properly, but now with your larger article images, all of the pictures are zoomed in and kind of pixelated.

they aren't scaled too much and looks way cleaner like that in my opinion, if you have lots of articles your images have a nice fixed height and width otherwise its messy 

Sucks to hear your article slider is only available with your theme - but I guess that just makes your theme all the better.

The slider is not that simple, its not even made with Pages or has anything to do with it 

Edited by TAMAN
4 hours ago, EmpireKickass said:

my internet went out on me and so on my mobile and seeing another update.

Just wounding if you still considering what I said before and with that you probably have to add and another template.

i have already staarted adding one more template to the list which is two column first featured and probably more

if you can take a screen shot and let me see what exactlly you like to have because i have no idea what you meant by showing 11 records hhh

-post screen shots to let me know what you guys would like to have in the next update because i might add morethan 2 templates in the liat

2 minutes ago, EmpireKickass said:

I thought I explained it well, unfortunately I must haven't :p

Two and Three columns! Right! Have them merged together as one column.

So image above showing what it be like together as one merged column, so it will display 11 articles.

would look messy like that in one template 

but i will add 2 coulmns and the first one featured it will look really nice for a blog page

2 hours ago, TAMAN said:

would look messy like that in one template 

but i will add 2 coulmns and the first one featured it will look really nice for a blog page

I'm looking for something awesome for an front home page look, that's what I'm after. My home page now looks cool but with your added touch from your plugin will make it double awesome ;):D

Edited by EmpireKickass
7 minutes ago, EmpireKickass said:

I'm looking for something awesome for an front home page look, that's what I'm after. My home page now looks cool but with your added touch from your plugin will make it double awesome ;):D

cool, stay tuned i will make it double awesome in next update xD 

Edited by TAMAN

Hello :thumbsup:

I find this method very interesting, and I see when some time ago a lot of my who agrees with me!.

Do you intend to improve or add functionality to your application?

The first thing that would be nice is being able to adjust the image size which is the model one column S1 It appears too!

Here is a small illustration below to show you if it is possible to change the image height ?

ulustration.gif

Thank you for this plugin that has more than one:thumbsup:

site.gif

Ca on website not appear, following the capture of screen below why?

no_site.gif

1 hour ago, pavero said:

Hello :thumbsup:

I find this method very interesting, and I see when some time ago a lot of my who agrees with me!.

Do you intend to improve or add functionality to your application?

The first thing that would be nice is being able to adjust the image size which is the model one column S1 It appears too!

Here is a small illustration below to show you if it is possible to change the image height ?

ulustration.gif

Thank you for this plugin that has more than one:thumbsup:

Up svp

6 hours ago, pavero said:

the images on one column s1 are responsive and the height depends on your images, no need to change the height because it is ONE column ^_^ 

4 hours ago, pavero said:

site.gif

Ca on website not appear, following the capture of screen below why?

no_site.gif

Up svp

mmm do you mean? the review doesn't appear? you are pointing to your website navigation :/

6 hours ago, Vanucci said:

looking to buy this theme,  huge fan of taman.

Can anyone show me an example of their website with it working and has anyone come across any bugs ?

Unfortunately, there was some issues at first when i uploaded, some mistakes but hey! no one is perfect right xD, all been sorted out on the current version i have tested and installed many times without problems on different demo pages.

However I have improved the styles in next version, the pinned and featured text will depend on your website language, more css improvements and perhaps 2 more styles in the list, If you guys have any suggestion for new styles you want to have, Please feel free to ask ^_^   

Edited by TAMAN