A different article styles By Pages ( IP.Content )

3 hours ago, Afrodude said:

@TAMAN was your file rejected because it's still has the same version number as the last one, and I can't update it because on MP says "This resource is already installed and up to date"?

I only selected the new ips version as supported. the file was not reuploaded the version supposed to be the same because there was no changes.

whats the problem exactly? 🙂 

2 hours ago, TAMAN said:

whats the problem exactly? 🙂 

The new IPS 4.6 has more share options button, and it looks like this now on all the widgets that have "tapas-ashare" class. 

Screenshot_37.thumb.png.f8b6c2150ac8521d4533d2d98e28aa01.png

Your demo website running on IPS 4.5 otherwise you would have noticed that my friend, and I believe I have to wait another two weeks for the next release which is fine because I know you will fix it dear.  

Edited by Afrodude
On 7/17/2021 at 3:05 AM, Afrodude said:

The new IPS 4.6 has more share options button, and it looks like this now on all the widgets that have "tapas-ashare" class. 

Screenshot_37.thumb.png.f8b6c2150ac8521d4533d2d98e28aa01.png

Your demo website running on IPS 4.5 otherwise you would have noticed that my friend, and I believe I have to wait another two weeks for the next release which is fine because I know you will fix it dear.  

Sorry for the late reply 

i didnt check the front-end side as there were no changes big mistake lol  

i uploaded a new version now and fixed the share button.

---

last time it took more than 2 weeks for another plugin to be accepted in marketplace  

for now just add this in custom.css and it will be fixed as its just style issues. 🙂 

.tapas-ashare { height: auto!important;background: none!important; display: inline-block!important;}
.tapas-ashare > ul {background: var(--ta-sharer-bg); }

you can remove it when you update the plugin 

Edited by TAMAN
  • 1 month later...

So mine was showing as version 1.0 and that there was an update available, but when I went to marketplace in my Admin it said the plug-in was already up to date.  Since I know I haven't updated this in a while, I uninstalled it with the intention of reinstalling it.  Even though I've uninstalled it, the marketplace still says that it is installed and up to date... so something isn't quite right.

I did do a system Clear Cache and tried again to no avail. 

57 minutes ago, CheersnGears said:

Even though I've uninstalled it, the marketplace still says that it is installed and up to date... so something isn't quite right.

I did do a system Clear Cache and tried again to no avail. 

the plugin only installs some templates in IPS Pages app 

they are here ACP > Pages > Templates 

839a557afcb2bdfd5877d4e5c06c7ea2.png

basically any template starts with "Pas" delete it and then try to reinstall the plugin 

the older version of templates were named "adas" if you see templates with these names delete them too 🙂 

if that doesnt help and you still see the plugin says installed and up to date in ips marketplace while its not even installed then please file a ticket you seem to have a problem on your website its not this plugin

Edited by TAMAN
  • 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, misfit76 said:

Is it possible to change the Templates to use the Thumb version of the record image in the record, blocks and other templates?

thanks,

Steve 

sure

find this 

$record->record_image

change to

$record->_record_image_thumb

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...