A different article styles By Pages ( IP.Content )

47 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

Hi Taman, I just uptdated tyo the last version and it works, two few questions. How can I adjust boxes to hacve the same height?

it depends on the images, try to upload images not too difference in height and width 

47 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

I have a lot of s1 in the Block Plugin Templates, I need to delete it?

delete any template name that starts with a date, they are duplicated 

Edited by TAMAN
1 hour ago, Mikuru // X said:

@TAMAN Need help....I tried installing the article templates and well.....I think I kinda broke my Magnum theme. I can't even view my site with it no more at the moment. Any possible way you can take a look at my site to see where I went wrong with it?

you had a lot of duplicated pages templates  

anyways i cleaned it up and all should be good now :) 

Just now, TAMAN said:

you had a lot of duplicated pages templates  

anyways i cleaned it up and all should be good now :) 

And I just mentioned it to you in the PM (lol). Thanks a bunches, lord knows I would have left them sitting there. ~ _~

Still a novice with all of this so I'm learning as I go along.....trial & error.

5 minutes ago, Mikuru // X said:

And I just mentioned it to you in the PM (lol). Thanks a bunches, lord knows I would have left them sitting there. ~ _~

Still a novice with all of this so I'm learning as I go along.....trial & error.

No problem, you're welcome :) 

Edited by TAMAN
On 17/11/2016 at 7:54 PM, TAMAN said:

delete any template name that starts with a date, they are duplicated 

Thanks TAMAN, solved :)

On 18/11/2016 at 0:03 AM, EmpireKickass said:

you can add an CSS line to resize the image other then getting the right size image for all. Since my members have the option to add an article 

How can I do this please?

10 minutes ago, Gerry 5039 said:

I just paid for this downloaded the file and there is nothing in it but a _txt files what gives. please reply in large print as I can see very little. Would anyone be willing to install this for me.

i have explained on previous post, this is a new update its just i have zipped an empty folder, my mistake :) 15 minutes and the file will be up ^^

you do not need anyone to install it for you the new update is extremely easy you just need to upload the templates and installing the plugin it is well explined in the readme file, and if you still cant do it drop me a message later

Edited by TAMAN
4 minutes ago, Gerry 5039 said:

Thank you I cant read your post because it is too small and I am almost totally blind, I guess you told me off for posting but I could not see where you replied prior to me posting for that I am extremely sorry.

its all good sir, you don't have to be sorry about anything i apologize for uploading an empty folder its my fault :sweat:

Let me know if you still need someone to install it for you, just drop me a message to access your Pages and Plugins