Classifieds System

7 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

The default concept can apply to image, title and content or description? and can correct details after...

Thinking how can post an advert more easy and faster,

e.g. Maybe I do not have pictures for my advert right now, but would like post it first and after adding more pictures what I want. Same situation with the content(e.g. This is my advert, by default), if I have more words, add it after, if not, that is all.

The image default will be good for admin or site advertisement use, for case if the user not have image for the advert.

No, only address. There's no sense in having default stuff to things that is different 100% of the times.

This is what you're asking: so I want to sell my bike but I don't have images, then I will use my default images from my phone and default content, which explains clearly the state of the phone, and how it is broken. :p

No, thank you. ^_^

On 12/27/2016 at 4:10 AM, Adriano Faria said:

You requested this on my site and this was added in 1.0.3.  I suggest you to visit the support forum to track the new features.

Not me. I can't login or register to your official support and bug tracking website what you provided.

CLOSE to me is lock. It's the same of preventing comments, reviews.

I just try to find solution because it's not only my problem. With default settings 25% of users "completed" his own ads after few minutes from publish and open new again... and they was not happy after that... Your tip is everything what I needed. Please understand, not all people here are programists and not everyone know ipb4 like you know.

Index has 2 blocks: one displays latest adverts, which will be updated everytime a new advert is added. Other displays active adverts based on their expire date. 

Ok I understand. Just asked.

So if adverts are completed or expired, tell me why should I keep displaying them there? The block is to display available ads. COMPLETED or EXPIRED ads aren't available anymore.

I asked you the same question... why? If some ad is not visible in main window is still visible here...

Screenshot from 2016-12-28 22-18-47.png

You requested this a few times on my site. I'm not sure what you mean by "unattractive". It is like all other official and 3rd-party apps. The things is that you want me to do it the way you think is nice. And as I replied to you all the times, will reply here: I won't waste time now in cosmetic stuff; there ate a lot of improvements that deserves more attention now. The app works, this isn't preventing your members from advertising. It simply isn't the way you think it should be.

Cosmetic stuff is not wasting time. If today website looks like ebay in 2003 may not work equally well and we have lot of mobile visitors today.

Untitled.png

You treat me like a guy who criticized your child. I just try to make this great ap better, showing you what is not perfect yet. I also wasted time trying to explain people why this is not working like they think and trying to find other bugs. Even writing this post is wasting time for me. And I don't use this ap for free.

Edited by PHOTOZONE
4 hours ago, PHOTOZONE said:

If some ad is not visible in main window is still visible here...

This is the category listing. Locked topics still appears there, for example. Not sure should I remove it from there.

Not me. I can't login or register to your official support and bug tracking website what you provided.

My bad then. If you had any problem, just send a PM. Everybody who purchased it can and must access it.

Cosmetic stuff is not wasting time. If today website looks like ebay in 2003 may not work equally well and we have lot of mobile visitors today.

I don't think IPS4 looks like a 2003 site. This app uses same template from Downloads and Gallery. I don't see topics from you suggesting IPS to update their theme to 2017!

If it isn't something that is preventing your members from advertising or if it is merely a esthetic thing, then IMO, it can wait. I rather work in new features. It had 12 in new version. And still there are 2 bigs for the next version: Shipment and Feedback.

Anyway this will be addressed in a future version, as already said in the support forum.

You treat me like a guy who criticized your child.

Nope, you're wrong. You posted your feedback and I replied why I disagreed. Shouldn't I?

Edited by Adriano Faria
8 hours ago, PHOTOZONE said:

I can't login or register to your official support and bug tracking website what you provided.

@PHOTOZONE, just tried to check your account manually but you don't show as a client for this app, that's why you don't have an account there. Did you buy it using another account? Let me know if it is, so I can check the account.

For others, vesion 1.0.3 Beta 1 is available to download to be tested: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/files/file/13-classifieds-system/

On 24/12/2016 at 8:26 AM, Heyhoe said:

Oops, I didn't think of this situation. 

Is there any way of adding some fields into the "Type" settings, a bit like Pages does with articles so you could change the lang to something specific to the Type?

Lanqpages.png

Settings for For Sale Type

Description - "This item is SOLD"

Item Status - "SOLD"

User Action - "Mark as SOLD"

Admin Action - "Display SOLD adverts?"

Settings for Wanted Type

Description - "This item is no longer wanted"

Item Status - "FOUND"

User Action - "Mark as FOUND"

Admin Action - "Display FOUND adverts?"

Settings for Swap/Exchange Type

Description - "This item has been exchanged"

Item Status - "EXCHANGED"

User Action - "Mark as EXCHANGED"

Admin Action - "Display EXCHANGED adverts?"

The Admin Action is probably not required though. Complete would be fine for this area.

I think this is necessary as there is no good way of using the same wording for each sale type, other than "Complete" which, as @CP_User mentioned earlier in the week can get confusing for new members.

I'll add this in 1.0.4.

4 minutes ago, Boomer12 said:

Sorry if that has been asked already but does the Classifieds App comes with a rating system and do you considering to implement coupons? E.G., it´s Christmas and as a Board Owner i want to start a Discount for Adverts?!

It uses the review system, which has a rating system but I'll add a feedback system in next version (1.0.4, In march probably). 1.0.3 will be release tuesday or wednesday.

Regarding coupons, this app uses Commerce; it is required. Coupons are handled in Commerce. Probably some tiny edit will be required to make my app works with Commerce coupons. I can take a look.

Is the review system somewhere stored after a Classified is deleted/closed/moved?

That ppl can see, also after a longer time, if someone is reliable or even not? Till March its still a little bit ;)

7 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

I can take a look.

Would be gorgeous

Edited by Boomer12
59 minutes ago, Boomer12 said:

Is the review system somewhere stored after a Classified is deleted/closed/moved?

No and this is a CORE feature. The same way happens on Gallery or Downloads. If you delete an image or a file, everything tied to it goes away: comments, reviews, likes, etc.

59 minutes ago, Boomer12 said:

That ppl can see, also after a longer time, if someone is reliable or even not? Till March its still a little bit

Not sure I understood what you said.

Edited by Adriano Faria

I´m playing a bit around with the settings and just saw while adding a Package that renewal time can be set from 1 to X Days.

If i want to have Standard Package that can be renewed always what would i need to enter in "Renew for more"? -1?

Edited by Boomer12

Got Google Maps now integrated but missing to scroll in or out of the map. it´s just static with no options. Did i missed any API?

When adding and Advert and missing a "Required Field" it would be nice if that Field is highlighted or at least the Required Text is highlighted...

If you choose a Tag as Prefix it´s shown over the whole Site

Bildschirmfoto 2017-01-02 um 16.10.23.png

5 minutes ago, Boomer12 said:

Got Google Maps now integrated but missing to scroll in or out of the map. it´s just static with no options. Did i missed any API?

Not sure what you mean. 

6 minutes ago, Boomer12 said:

When adding and Advert and missing a "Required Field" it would be nice if that Field is highlighted or at least the Required Text is highlighted...

It is like any other app:

IMG_0465.PNG

IMG_0466.PNG

8 minutes ago, Boomer12 said:

If you choose a Tag as Prefix it´s shown over the whole Site

It's a core bug. Same happens here on IPS:

IMG_0467.PNG 

And please, read the file description. If you believe you've found a bug, report it in the tracker on my Support board.

Thank you.

With Static map i mean that you cant scroll like you can at Google Maps. Test it here

Sry for asking so much but i want to sort out a few things.

Is it possible to have a tag that´s selected as prefix be visible in the Classifieds Overview?

Bildschirmfoto 2017-01-02 um 18.04.21.png

Edited by Boomer12
1 hour ago, Boomer12 said:

And the Tag is on brower as i posted in the Screen. It´s hiding the left Button as you can also see on the Screen. Mean why should i tell Fairytales

Oh, there was bug indeed due to the new feature added by IPS on 4.1.17: https://invisionpower.com/news/new-tag-quick-edit-r984/

I've submitted a bug in the Tracker in your behalf (please do it next time) and it is fixed in 1.0.3:

fixed.png

Remember, i use it with Browser NOT mobile and if you miss to Upload an Image there is no HL, for example

Anywhere you use, the behaviour is the same because it is a CORE feature. I will show you 3 places, easily reproduceable in your install:

- Cover photo in your profile: you hit the SAVE button without upload an image:

Capturar1.PNG

- Updating an existing Gallery image:

Capturar2.PNG

- An extra field in Downloads app (it can be any app, official or 3rd-party):

Capturar.PNG

If you dislike this behaviour, then you should post a feedback for IPS in the proper forum: https://invisionpower.com/forums/forum/481-product-feedback/

With Static map i mean that you cant scroll like you can at Google Maps.

I think it was always like that. Just created a calendar event and the map is the same. If I scroll the mouse up and down, the whole page moves:

Capturar.png

As far as I remember, I made everything right using this guide: https://invisionpower.com/4guides/how-to-use-ips-community-suite/managing-your-community/community-enhancements-google-maps-r270/

Please, create a calendar event and see it isn't static.