Mentions

Square Wheels

35 minutes ago, chilihead said:

Can we remove the @ display easily too? The @ to me is a twitter thing but the blue box says it's a mention already so redundant to me. Just need it when calling the names but not for display for me. Thanks!

That wouldn't be that easy to do because it's actually part of the post. I just tried playing with the :first-letter psuedo-selector to hide it, but it treats punctuation differently and so will apply to both the @ and the first letter of the name. You could probably do a javascript controller to remove it if you wanted to go to that length.

1 hour ago, Rikki said:

That wouldn't be that easy to do because it's actually part of the post. I just tried playing with the :first-letter psuedo-selector to hide it, but it treats punctuation differently and so will apply to both the @ and the first letter of the name. You could probably do a javascript controller to remove it if you wanted to go to that length.

That's cool that a member suggested something and you tested it.  That's why I like this software.

• Management
1 hour ago, querschlaeger said:

The post filter could remove additional (user added) style attributes from system codes (quotes, code box, mentions, ...).

Then you could just style a wrapper around it. Always ways to be annoying :) That's what the moderators are for.

Archived