Where to write announcement to show on index page / block

Saurabh Jain

Is there a way to sync an announcement to a forum. Say you only limit 5 announcements and the six one drops off but you would like to make it available for users to view after it is dropped from the view limit set?

Actually is there a way that posting an announcement also gets posted to a specific forum?

Is there a way to sync an announcement to a forum. Say you only limit 5 announcements and the six one drops off but you would like to make it available for users to view after it is dropped from the view limit set?

Actually is there a way that posting an announcement also gets posted to a specific forum?

I'm kind of dumb, but ... wouldn't you just use a widget for Forum Topics?  

I'm kind of dumb, but ... wouldn't you just use a widget for Forum Topics?  

I'm kinda dumb also, and I'm not sure if creating announcements is the same as creating forum topics. I'm not really wanting to manually duplicate (in Announcements, and Forums). I'm not sure if forum topics can limit the number of Announcements/Topics to view.

Again, I'm kinda dumb here so I'm sure how to tackle this. I'm trying to make all the Announcements available to the users but limit the announcement number in the widget on the front page.

Archived