Profile Photo in Online Lists

• 1 year later...
23 minutes ago, nodle said:

@Adriano Faria I just installed this and noticed that it duplicates the user. Basically it leaves both the avatar and username but only on one user. I have signed out/signed back in many times along with clearing all system caches a few times. Any ideas? Screenshot below:

1.jpg.435211382b3863e76f26e2a2035cf4fc.jpg

True, I can confirm. Something must have changed between the date I tested in 4.6.0 Beta and 4.6.11. Will fix and release a new version asap.

47 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Did you clear cache? The “hook” is supposed to work all the time.

I sure did a few times in fact. Like I said I installed this morning, came back from lunch and it went back like the screenshot above. So logged out and tried again, and tried on mobile phone and same thing. I don't know what changed hours later.

1 hour ago, nodle said:

I sure did a few times in fact. Like I said I installed this morning, came back from lunch and it went back like the screenshot above. So logged out and tried again, and tried on mobile phone and same thing. I don't know what changed hours later.

I will leave it installed on my live board for a couple of days to see if I can reproduce it. 

@Adriano Faria an update. I came back from my lunch hour and the same thing as the screen shot above. So, it's not php version related. I don't really know what is causing it. It just seems like if you are logged out after a while and come back it doesn't work properly. Anyways let me know if you ever figure it out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2022 at 8:00 PM, Stuart Silvester said:

The viewing member is being added to the widget via JS if it does not see them listed (this can happen when the widget is cached). Take a look at JS: core.front.core.onlineUsersWidget

I see. I’ll have to use mixins but I’d have to replace the whole function. As with PHP, I can’t change stuff in the middle of a function (memberRowHtml). Is that ok or should I consider this resource dead?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...