Topic Thumbnail for IPS4.x

2 minutes ago, InvisionHQ said:

I test the issue with the latest version of the plugin and also with the v1.1.14, same problem.

I can give you the ACP access but the problem is that the widget broke all things and

forum become not accessible. 

This is a live forum and can be a problem make test now.

Ok, I will try other version, I think I will remove the widget of topic thumbnails and use a hook to add images to 'Topic Feed' widget. I can not reproduce this issue on my sites. 

I renamed the widget and restart mysql to recover forum. 

But now I've many outofrangeexception errors in the log.

How can I remove widget without uninstall the plugin?

/home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(432): IPS\_Widget::load(Object(IPS\Plugin), 'topicThumbnail', 'lag1kyhl1', Array, NULL, 'vertical')

Just now, InvisionHQ said:

I renamed the widget and restart mysql to recover forum. 

But now I've many outofrangeexception errors in the log.

How can I remove widget without uninstall the plugin?

/home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(432): IPS\_Widget::load(Object(IPS\Plugin), 'topicThumbnail', 'lag1kyhl1', Array, NULL, 'vertical')

Go to SQL Toolbox and select the table "core_widget_areas". Find the row that has "topicThumbnail" and delete it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The check box for all in the screen always defaults to being checked. I can uncheck, save it, and when i get back to the screen it is checked again. It does not take effect until save button is clicked, but I always have to make sure to uncheck the box to prevent this feature

Screenshot 2016-11-16 07.50.46.png

52 minutes ago, misfit76 said:

The check box for all in the screen always defaults to being checked. I can uncheck, save it, and when i get back to the screen it is checked again. It does not take effect until save button is clicked, but I always have to make sure to uncheck the box to prevent this feature

Screenshot 2016-11-16 07.50.46.png

I confirm this bug. it will be fixed in the next version.

On 11/16/2016 at 11:01 PM, misfit76 said:

You can try to check one forum -> save, then uncheck it -> save to disable the forum icons while waitting for the next version.

Edited by onlyME
18 minutes ago, Chris59 said:

Thumb are not save properly . thumbs stop working and must reuploaded , rebuild thumbnails not work

error1.jpg
error2.jpg

Try to go Topic Thumbnail settings and run rebuilding tool.

Can you give me ACP access so I can see the problem?

Edited by onlyME