Topic Thumbnail for IPS4.x

9 hours ago, GoGators said:

When I save the file, the thumbnails are fuzzy (not clear).   I opened a recent file that was clear, edited it, saved it, and now the thumbnail is fuzzy.

Does the thumbnail still fuzzy after F5?

1 minute ago, JohnDer said:

With the 1.1.15 version can't get the topic content thumbnail, it shows the no image thumbnail and says "Images in topic content: This topic has no images"

I confirm this bug, it will be fixed in the next version.

15 minutes ago, GoGators said:

Yes.  

You can look at my site and see the first two thumbs are fuzzy, and the last three are clear

www.the-armory.net

I confirm this bug in widget. I will fix in the next version. Or you can fix it now by editting theme > core > global > plugins > bim_tthumb_widget

Find

{$topic->tthumb_show()}

Replace by

{$topic->tthumb_show(1)}

Save

Greetings, if I'm not mistaken in Gallery mode when you click on the image or the title, you always visit the 1st page. I think it's ok, since gallery mode has a particular use, different from the rest of the forum.
Yesterday one of my regulars suggested me if you could add a tiny small button in gallery mode to either:

• go directly to the last page
  • go directly to the last unread post (my favourite option)

I know there is not a lot of room in gallery mode, but I think there is a point a here. When you have a topic with 50 pages, it's obvious that most participants will have already read the first pages and they might be eager to move on to the latest replies. Maybe you could add that small button close to the "comments" and "views" icons. 
It's just a suggestion. 

I also noticed when you hover the mouse in gallery mode over the small icons: "eye" & "comments" (I attach picture),  you get this floating language bit:    " tthumb_num_views" & "tthumb_forum_comments"  I checked translations and I think those are missing.

gallery mode.png

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Prank said:

Hi @onlyME - will the latest version stop the table locks in MySQL that I get when using the widget? 

I still can't use any widgets as it brings down my site. 

I'm testing your site but I can not access. So try upgrade to the latest version and put the widget in your profile page to test. PM me if it still does not work.

7 minutes ago, Prank said:

Did you seriously just log in and enable the plugin after I told you it crashes the site? Because that's what has happened!

I told you last time not to log in and enable it! 

I'm just going to uninstall it now just leave it.

Yes, I tried to enable it to see the widget. But now I can not access. Try to edit /plugins/hooks.php find and remove the codes has "topicthumbnail", like this

128 => 
    array (
      'file' => 'plugins/bim41topicthumbnail/hooks/Topic.php',
      'class' => 'hook128',
    ),

Edited by onlyME

I have uninstalled the plugin and removed your account. I am irritated that you just logged in and made changes without asking me (and going against what I told you).

The plugin obviously doesn't work with busy sites and I wont let you test changes on my production environment. 

I'll just cut my losses and move on. 

3 hours ago, Prank said:

I have uninstalled the plugin and removed your account. I am irritated that you just logged in and made changes without asking me (and going against what I told you).

The plugin obviously doesn't work with busy sites and I wont let you test changes on my production environment. 

I'll just cut my losses and move on. 

I just want to enable the plugin to see the problem that I can not reproduce. Anyway, my bad, I'm so sorry.

I selected one forum for thumbnails.  The other forums do not show the thumbnail option (by design), but when I go to edit a post, the Thumbnail option appears (when it should not), and the user editing the post get a "1" error on a blank page.  

Edited by GoGators
35 minutes ago, GoGators said:

I selected one forum for thumbnails.  The other forums do not show the thumbnail option (by design), but when I go to edit a post, the Thumbnail option appears (when it should not), and the user editing the post get a "1" error on a blank page.  

Try to upgrade to new version.