Where is my followed Content ???

Draffi

• Management

Yepp, gone. And so is most formatting of content in the downloads section. Maybe this is a bug of the current Beta, maybe this is what happens when you upgrade to a mayor version.

​Posts are still rebuilding in the background so formatting will fix itself soon.

• Management

Still no fix for ALL of the missing followed topics and forums from 3.4.6? Wow ... that is huge issue if that can't be fixed.

​You may note the bug report reference above is not yet marked as Fixed so that is correct it's not fixed if it's not fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

More than two weeks ?!?

I was using my followed Content like a Favorite-Link-Directory, there was some important Links inside (well, for me...), all is gone?

Any Update from the Team? Will this come back or not?

​I cannot answer the question regarding an update as I am not directly involved, however indeed it has been 2 week. Please bare in mind there has also been a public holiday i that time and as we are on Beta 2 there are many bugs that are in the process of being resolved. Please be patient, I assure you the guys are working extremly hard to ensure the software is up to the highest standards. Unfortunately they cant fix everything overnight. They would love them to all be resolved in an instant as much as you would yourself :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived