Editor Feedback

Lindy

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lindy, on 11 Jan 2013 - 22:57, said:

I am not hiding the fact that we have somewhat dropped the ball on the editor for 3.4 and apologize for the issues and delay in resolving those issues. Rest assured, our development team is focusing and working tirelessly on getting improvements to you next week.

We have heard your feedback and are doing what we can for 3.4.2.

Thank you for your patience.

Thus if this is a big boo boo, when will the update release be to fix this problem?

Here is my feedback regarding the editor, after playing around writing blog posts and articles in IP.Content.

Do whatever you think is best for the WYSIWYG editor. It is important for most users, so just make something which works best for everyone.

However...

I'd like to have a simple editor which outputs clean HTML code (for example: with proper <p> tags instead of <br><br>). An editor which accepts HTML code as input and does not touch it when it writes it on the page. I need this kind of editor for writing IP.Content articles. Or blog posts.

Markdown support would be great too...

Quick question for those who have made the update for the editor

I'm in the process of taking HTML pages and copy the content to individual article.

When I paste HTML code into the article editor I have this (B) change to :smile: and © to copyright symbol

Here the picture

post-360965-0-84152300-1359831357_thumb.

Can anyone do a test to see if this still happen with the editor update

Also when i have bullet, all the bullet get a carriage return that leave an empty line, i need to delete the empty line to realign the bullet with it's text

Last one does, table are enable on the editor?

That's working as intended. The first one is an Emoticon code (which can be changed or removed) and the second (copyright symbol) is hard coded into the software.

Actually i have found a way to disable that :| i got pissed off at it so I spent a few days trying to figure way out to disable it since it got annoying, its a simple file(s) edit. The (B) symbol wasnt what i was too worried about so i left it. all ive disabled was the Trademark copyright and something else that i cant remember.

Now i make edits to the files every update i have to go through.

That's working as intended. The first one is an Emoticon code (which can be changed or removed) and the second (copyright symbol) is hard coded into the software.

Thanks Ryan

And what about the bullet were you able to duplicate the issue i have?

Archived