Download: (inv) Awards

Gunnar94

Is this a fresh install or an upgrade, if you are installing try below:

Try running this query in your ACP.

CREATE TABLE inv_awards_awarded ( `row_id` int(255) NOT NULL auto_increment, `award_id` int(255) NOT NULL, `user_id` int(255) NOT NULL, `is_active` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1', `notes` text NOT NULL, `date` varchar(45) NOT NULL, `awarded_by` INT(255) NOT NULL, `approved` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, PRIMARY KEY (`row_id`) )

Be sure to include your database table prefix.

IF UPGRADING:

Please tell me the error you are getting.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi topthrillkid,

I update 2.2.0 to 2.2.2, and I have this error during the upgrade :

Error: ALTER TABLE ibf_`groups` ADD `g_can_receive_awards` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1'

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`groups` ADD `g_can_receive_awards` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1'' at line 1

Error: ALTER TABLE ibf_`inv_awards` ADD `public_perms` TEXT NOT NULL

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`inv_awards` ADD `public_perms` TEXT NOT NULL' at line 1

Error: ALTER TABLE ibf_`inv_awards_awarded` ADD `awarded_by` INT( 255 ) NOT NULL AFTER `user_id`

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`inv_awards_awarded` ADD `awarded_by` INT( 255 ) NOT NULL AFTER `user_id`' at line 1

Error: ALTER TABLE ibf_`inv_awards_awarded` ADD `approved` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`inv_awards_awarded` ADD `approved` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1' at line 1

post-104108-0-71911200-1313652734_thumb.

This has probably been asked but is it planned to have auto awards? Things like were it automatically gives awards to x post count / join date / etc.

Yes, just trying to figure out the best way to make that all happen for now.

Broken images in admin CP? How do I fix this and also Renaming the main category or the option to delete?

Install the latest version.

Hi topthrillkid,

I update 2.2.0 to 2.2.2, and I have this error during the upgrade :

Error: ALTER TABLE ibf_`groups` ADD `g_can_receive_awards` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1'

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`groups` ADD `g_can_receive_awards` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1'' at line 1

Error: ALTER TABLE ibf_`inv_awards` ADD `public_perms` TEXT NOT NULL

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`inv_awards` ADD `public_perms` TEXT NOT NULL' at line 1

Error: ALTER TABLE ibf_`inv_awards_awarded` ADD `awarded_by` INT( 255 ) NOT NULL AFTER `user_id`

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`inv_awards_awarded` ADD `awarded_by` INT( 255 ) NOT NULL AFTER `user_id`' at line 1

Error: ALTER TABLE ibf_`inv_awards_awarded` ADD `approved` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`inv_awards_awarded` ADD `approved` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1' at line 1

post-104108-0-71911200-1313652734_thumb.

Can you help me ??

What do you mean by it throws them off, what exactly happens?

For example in a thread that has a deleted member within it, the deleted member will show it has User's Award in it's topic profile and then go below that deleted member and there is a member who's awards are not right in the topic view until it just stops having the user awards in the topic view towards the bottom of the page.

I downloaded the most recent upgrade or Beta and I beleive there are 2 settings in the system setting part that appear to be the same thing:

Listings Page Settings
Enable Awards System YesNo
Enable/Disable all public areas for this awards applications. (Listings page and profile tab)

Listings Page Settings
Enable/Disable all public areas for this awards applications. (Listings page and profile tab)

Can you help me ??

Upgrade to version 2.2.3 BETA 1, skip 2.2.2

For example in a thread that has a deleted member within it, the deleted member will show it has User's Award in it's topic profile and then go below that deleted member and there is a member who's awards are not right in the topic view until it just stops having the user awards in the topic view towards the bottom of the page.

If you could give me a screenshot or link, I think I understand, but just want to be sure.

I downloaded the most recent upgrade or Beta and I beleive there are 2 settings in the system setting part that appear to be the same thing:

Listings Page Settings

Listings Page Settings

Not sure, why it's doing that, I had the same result. You can just delete one.

Upgrade to version 2.2.3 BETA 1, skip 2.2.2

If you could give me a screenshot or link, I think I understand, but just want to be sure.

Not sure, why it's doing that, I had the same result. You can just delete one.

Just for instance in a thread that has a post from a deleted member it will then mess up the chain on user awards in the topic view for the members who have posted below that deleted member.

Archived