Download: (inv) Awards

Gunnar94

File Name: (inv) Awards
File Submitter: topthrillkid
File Submitted: 10 Feb 2011
File Updated: 08 Nov 2011
File Category: Applications

(inv) Awards allows forum administrators to reward their members with awards in honor of their special accomplishments. To know all of the features (inv) Awards has to offer, read below.

Features List:

• Awards Listings Page
  • AJAX Powered "View Awarded" on listings page
  • Topic-Post View
  • Profile-Tab view (2.1.0)
  • Ability to temporarily or permanently remove awards from members (2.1.0)
  • Add notes when you award members (2.1.0)
  • Categories (2.2.0)
  • Bulk Awarding (2.2.0)
  • Public Awarding (2.2.2)
  • Signature View (2.2.4)
  • Auto Awarding (2.2.4)

Current Auto Awarding Methods:
  • By post count

Click here to download this file
  • Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I have an error :(

Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /server/hooks/awardsPostView_3f9b2fc9bb72e7862a606bd981526b9c.php on line 93

Warning: getimagesize( ) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /server/hooks/awardsPostView_3f9b2fc9bb72e7862a606bd981526b9c.php on line 93

I use original skin...

Right, I meant that there was another one here: http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/295474-download-pin-awards-management-system/

I use that at the moment but you seem to be actively developing this one so just wanted to know what differences there are and why you would recommend yours? :)

Can I remove access from users giving awards to them self? I have the other award system installed but do not like how users can give them selves awards. I need admins to be the only users that can give awards out. Does this mod have a page that displays all users with awards given to them?

This mod only allows administrators to give the awards, you can go into the settings for the mod (in your System Settings section) and edit the setting in there which will enable/disable admins from awarding themselves too. The only page which displays what awards an user has, is the page on which you can give awards to the user.

Archived