Download: (inv) Awards

Gunnar94

Do you get the error also?

Also, I will have the BETA 2 of (inv) Awards done pretty soon here, however I am a little stumped as to why this query is not being installed on peoples websites. I have no issues, of course... I have run the query numerous times in phpMyAdmin, and it has worked every time. That being so, hopefully I can come up with a fix.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get a database error when I try to delete this... I don't get a database error for deleting other plugins.

I manually deleted it from the database.

Just letting you know of the bug.

Also, auto awarding isn't working, I don't think its a driver error, I might be wrong.

Acp/ manage applications and modules/

edit the inv awards app, ( the little pencil)

once there you change this to suit : Application Public Title

---------------

sorry just saw you said 'profile, so not the main application title, my bad. i would look in the languages, failing that it must be coded in and we'll have to wait for topthrill.

Topthrill i have the correct table and all files , beta 2 installed, but on clicking auto awards , i have DB error , much like the others above, its on a test board and you have logins in your inbox, let me know if i can assist further.

Benny

Thanks and thanks again for an excellent mod. After upgrading from 3.1.4 to 3.2.3 last week your awards system 2.2.3 has worked flawlessly. I much prefer it to the other and now not supported hooks mod.

One option that I would like is to hide the "User's Awards" text. This makes the left hand column in topic view be a bit too long. If people want to see all of a member's awards they can see them by going into their profile. Plus an option to change the text would be useful. e.g. rather than "User's awards" it could be "Last 5 awards" for those with lots of awards.

Thanks
3DKiwi

Thanks and thanks again for an excellent mod. After upgrading from 3.1.4 to 3.2.3 last week your awards system 2.2.3 has worked flawlessly. I much prefer it to the other and now not supported hooks mod.

One option that I would like is to hide the "User's Awards" text. This makes the left hand column in topic view be a bit too long. If people want to see all of a member's awards they can see them by going into their profile. Plus an option to change the text would be useful. e.g. rather than "User's awards" it could be "Last 5 awards" for those with lots of awards.

Thanks

3DKiwi

That feature is a definite possibility, I ma going to fix the current issues first though.

Archived